Luc
by Luc
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:57 am
Forum: Product
Topic: dbserver editor access and assigns
Replies: 3
Views: 203

dbserver editor access and assigns

Chris, I noticed that the access and assigns are not created any more from modifications done in the dbserver editor in x#. The onces from the vo transporter are still there. Is this intentional or is there a way to enable this ? it gives a warning Warning XS9094 Type 'HERSTEL' does not have a membe...
by Luc
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:20 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: BBrowser OwnerDrawValues BarCharts not working after X# Update 2.17 -> 2.18
Replies: 9
Views: 308

Re: BBrowser OwnerDrawValues BarCharts not working after X# Update 2.17 -> 2.18

Hallo Frank, You can avoid it if you can ommit putting a fieldspec to the datacolumn. Maybe not directly possible in the bbrowser sample, but in your own code. I examined it in the bBrowser sdk and it goes wrong in the drawcell method on // Spaltenwert zeichnen if symValueView=#Text .or. symValueVie...
by Luc
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:09 am
Topic: BBrowser OwnerDrawValues BarCharts not working after X# Update 2.17 -> 2.18
Replies: 9
Views: 308

Re: BBrowser OwnerDrawValues BarCharts not working after X# Update 2.17 -> 2.18

Frank,

check my post on "fieldspec not returning correct value"
It is the same issue. I raised it with Chris but did not get a reply yet.

grtz,

Luc
by Luc
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:23 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: VO 2740 OLEAutoObject works with Excel 64bit WHY?
Replies: 7
Views: 599

Re: VO 2740 OLEAutoObject works with Excel 64bit WHY?

Hi Wolfgang, I struggled with this too in VO, thus limiting the outlook installation for users to the 32bit version. However, in #x, using the SimpleMapi library (package https://github.com/PandaWood/Simple-MAPI.NET), much to my suprise, I'm able to send mails using MAPI to outlook 365, 64-bit versi...
by Luc
Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:02 am
Topic: CreateOrder
Replies: 6
Views: 517

Re: CreateOrder

Horst, It works as in VO, same code: It depends on what you want to do and the rdd driver you are using, expecting a single bag (ntx, idx) or multi bag index, cdx or adi. In this sample, the indexname is either the same as the dbfname for multi bags, or a combination of the dbfname and the tagname f...
by Luc
Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:17 pm
Forum: XSharp Tools Library
Topic: Interest in WPF/MVVM Framework in X#
Replies: 10
Views: 4578

Re: Interest in WPF/MVVM Framework in X#

Hi wolfgang,

I'm also very interested in the wpf/mvvm framework you showed in Memmingen, as it looks a nice piece of work that makes it easy to setup the controls this way.

thanks,

Luc
by Luc
Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:59 pm
Topic: Using XML
Replies: 2
Views: 1379

Re: Using XML

Hi Jacek, when KsEF is according to the UBL/Peppol rules it will be very hard to create the xml yourself and also not the best way to do. I propose you use the .net library ubllarsen (see https://github.com/UblSharp/UblSharp) It offers an object model to ubl and will create the xml for you using ser...
by Luc
Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:04 am
Topic: SEMENUXP
Replies: 4
Views: 1710

Re: SEMENUXP

Hi Alessandro, I is hard to tell what is missing from a part of the code. If you come to Memmingen, we can look into it in more detail and see the whole code. In my xSharp, it is working, so we can figure it out. Just to know, did you inherit all windows from their respective SETopAppWindow, SETopDa...
by Luc
Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:05 am
Topic: SEMENUXP
Replies: 4
Views: 1710

Re: SEMENUXP

Hi Alessandro, I assume you bought the seuixp xsharp update from https://www.xsharp.eu/store/shop/SEUIXP-X-version-Sourcecode-Binaries-p360063005 To initialize the icons for the menu, the docs states to create a new instance: *If you use your own toolbar ribbon and you create the toolbar with the me...