Search found 315 matches

by Jamal
Mon May 21, 2018 4:23 am
Forum: Product
Topic: xSharp RDD Dataset
Replies: 29
Views: 5605

xSharp RDD Dataset

<r>In the RoadMap which listed the xSharp RDD and last bullet has:<br/> <br/> <B><s>[b]</s>What do you need ?<e>[/b]</e></B><br/> <br/> Aside from ADS, I am just wondering if will be possible to create something like ApolloDB to write to SQL-92 query syntax directly access data via an ADO.NET Data P...
by Jamal
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:25 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Forum's Display of Posts
Replies: 1
Views: 2025

Forum's Display of Posts

<r>Hi,<br/> <br/> I think the forum should display the posts in ascending order (<B><s>[b]</s>earliest first<e>[/b]</e></B>) just like <I><s>[i]</s>almost<e>[/i]</e></I> every forum I've used out there! I want to see the first post on top, then scroll down to later posts; this is the natural way!<br...
by Jamal
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:14 pm
Topic: GA 1.0.1 Setup error
Replies: 6
Views: 3036

GA 1.0.1 Setup error

<r>Robert,<br/> <br/> I only have VS 2017 pro installed, so I modified the installation and added the Help Viewer component.<br/> <br/> The install finished, however, I got a "Security Alert", see attached. I know I can trust you guys, but thought to let you know.<br/> <br/> See attached image of al...
by Jamal
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:01 pm

GA 1.0.1 Setup error

Karl,

This is my first install.

Jamal
Karl Faller wrote:Jamal,
strange. No problem here under 8.1/64. Was this your first x# install on that machine?

HTH
Karl
by Jamal
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:45 pm

GA 1.0.1 Setup error

<t>Congrats on first GA release!<br/> <br/> I got this error when installing the 1.0.1 release.<br/> <br/> Unable to execute file HlpCtntMgr.exe<br/> CreateProcess failed; code 2<br/> The system cannot find the file specified.<br/> <br/> I checked my system and I can find HlpCtntMgr.exe in C:Program...