We now at 1500+...The scary fact about Corona in South Africa. Using technology

This forum is meant for anything you would like to share with other visitors
ic2

We now at 554...The scary fact about Corona in South Africa. Help available

Post by ic2 »

Hello Johan,
The medical industry don't advocate it, they will not make money. It is all about keeping your immunity up to help your body fight.
I disagree on that assumption. There is a large market for homeopathic and alternative medicines which are called that way because no scientific prove could be obtained that they actually work.

That doesn't mean they don't. No doubt there are many people actually who benefit from one or more of these medicines (you being an example) and not only because they just believe they work.. The more people who actually benefit, the more money for the makers of these alternative medicines - note that selling preventive stuff is just as well business as selling medicines to cure, although often it is done by different parties.

So even if scientific tests could not (significantly) prove the working of a product, anyone trusting it is free to spend money on it, as long as it is not pure poison I would say (which some of these alternative medicines are). If any of these actually prevent or even cure corona can be difficult to prove unless they are widely used in a group which have significantly less corona (or a serious condition from it) than a comparable group which has not.

Bottom line is that as soon as that would be proven there is no doubt a party who will jump in to make money of it.

Dick
Terry

Post by Terry »

Hi All

I don't know why or how, but I'm sure I'm not alone in having, on the face of it, some total irrelevance (fact or fiction) triggering some aspect of my (limited) rational thinking.

This is all part and parcel of the nature of how we, as a species, naturally communicate and progress our learning.

With the wide range of backgrounds here, coupled with the fact that we all have to think with "programmer mentality" this forum would seem to be ideal for bouncing around thoughts - the final antidote to CV will be a medical issue, but pointers as to what that may be, may well be derivable from correct statistical comparisons.

For example Kurt's mention of ClO2 leads me to think that if that or something like it were used to treat malaria, many ex-service personal and others were subjected to such vaccinations; looking at the incidence of CV among that group may reveal some statistical significance and thus a guide or pointer to medical research.

So keep the thoughts flowing - however off track they may appear.

Johan - Don't worry about skepticism. My own thoughts tie in very much with yours. Resonant frequencies etc (see my J&B ).

I had no idea that this would link across to medical antibodies and combating diseases but now you've pointed it out, it makes absolute sense.

Terry
Terry

Post by Terry »

Hi All

Just to set the record straight, I did contact one of our research labs. Their response is below:

Many thanks for your email and suggestions. If we may we will provide you with a few answers.

Chloride dioxide is well known as a chemical disinfectant and has been used to decontaminate buildings previously. However it wouldn’t be used for immunisation / vaccination because that is a biological, rather than a chemical, process where the body’s immune system responds to the thing infecting it.

We appreciate that service personnel have over the years received different vaccinations or prophylactics (protective medicines), dependent on their deployments and the potential risks they could have faced. For example Malaria in the tropics.

Coronavirus or Covid-19 is a newly emerged virus and that is why it is having a global effect, because we as a human population have not seen it before. Hence why scientists are working on new vaccines, because previous exposure to others do not provide cross-protection against this new pathogen.

We hope that helps explains where we currently are, and once again thank you for your interest and suggestion.

Kind regards

Johan - does this affect your thinking in any way?

Regards
Terry
lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

Hi Terry,
Terry wrote: Chloride dioxide is well known as a chemical disinfectant and has been used to decontaminate buildings previously. However it wouldn’t be used for immunisation / vaccination because that is a biological, rather than a chemical, process where the body’s immune system responds to the thing infecting it.
No problem here, just take note that when it is mixed with water it looses its disinfectant properties within 3 hours. I sell actually a disinfectant that still is active 9 months after mixed. It is certified to be hospital grade at a 1:10 mixture.
We appreciate that service personnel have over the years received different vaccinations or prophylactics (protective medicines), dependent on their deployments and the potential risks they could have faced.
The difference here is that what I "sell" is a healthy lifestyle of what we actually do not get enough in in our diet. As example Carotenoid rich fruit and vegetables (the bright color pigments yellow/orange/red). The WHO recommend 3 servings per day in this range... We don't in our Western lifestyle get enough in. The company I represent created over a research period of 10 years a product called Carotenoid complex. No there are 600+ carotenoids in the Carotenoid range of color pigments... The philosophy of the company is that all their products must be complete and guess what all 600+ are found in guaranteed ratios in each capsule equal to one serving of the whole range of Carotenoids. An independent trial by the USDA proofed it increased immunity (hence our ability to fight foreign matters by 37% in just 20 days, and lymphocytes (cancer fighters) by 21 days in the same period. The UK actually gave them a world wide patent in 1994 on this product due to the science behind the company (39+ firsts in the world of nutritional research).
Coronavirus or Covid-19 is a newly emerged virus and that is why it is having a global effect, because we as a human population have not seen it before. Hence why scientists are working on new vaccines, because previous exposure to others do not provide cross-protection against this new pathogen.
No problem with that, but if you have a good immune system, e.g. a high-risk candidate it might just be that such a supplement will put you in the "mild" symptom range...
Johan - does this affect your thinking in any way?
Nope, not really. Remember, I almost went blind trusting the medical industry (treating symptoms, not the cause), and was only when I stopped medication that my deterioration stopped and I went back onto my trusted old nutritional healing programme that I am recovering (my left eyes approx 70-80% back and right eyes approx 30-40% recovered and I don't need a walking stick anymore to get around). I went through hell and back, for 1.5 years I could not see any object 5m+ away from me and spend my time sitting alone at home having difficulty even just making a cup of coffee when everybody was at work.

By saying that, yes the medical industry have a place, I just believe via Big Pharma with the money we lost actually more than what we gained or had 100 years ago... Not sure if you followed The Truth about Cancer series?

One of my biggest testimonies that I always show people is the following, it is Louis Smith from South Africa and I know him personally: Leukemia testimony

Guess what, yes he took 3x normal dosages during his fight, but what he did in principle with some slight adaptions is still the core of how you combat any other ailment via nutrition.

Hope that answers your question.

Oops sorry Chris, you want the research behind any statement: Carotenoid research

Post by Terry »

Hi Johan

Many thanks - I'm learning a subject I'd never have thought about before.

It all make sense.

I was particularly interested in the fact that you tied things up to resonance, as I believe that could well be a trigger for medical research.

Best Regards

Terry
lumberjack

We now at 1500+...The scary fact about Corona in South Africa. Using technology

Post by lumberjack »

So far 7 deaths with 6 with known respiratory, heart and cancer conditions...

The Government has started using mobile technology to track positive cases potential contact. They can track now the location of mobile devices back to 5 March. Lets hope this is not abused by Big Brother...

First cases now also reported in the informal settlements, lets pray it can be put under control. Indications are though that there is a total disrespect for the confinement rules...