We have just released XSharp "Anjou" Build 1.1 to our FOX subscribers and a public build as well.
This release has many changes. Some highlights:
- Fixed most problems reported by users
- Added support for a new /vo16 compiler option that will automatically generate VO compatible Clipper calling convention constructors for classes without constructor. The parameters names for these constructors will be copied from the constructor of the parent class
- Some keyword were giving problems when used as identifier or were not allowed as identifier. That has been fixed.
- Several improvements in the source code editor and intellisense
- The speed of the source code editor for large files has been improved
- Several changes to the CodeDom parser for the Windows forms editor to support code from 3rd party components as well as forms and (custom) controls defined in other projects inside the same solution
- Several changes to the VO Compatible editors
- We have added debugger support.
- We have added support for the Test Window and added 3 project templates for unit testing (Ms Test, XUnit and NUnit)
The build system
- We have fixed some problems in the xsproj files for Visual Studio and our build system
- We have fixed a problem when running MsBuild in 64bit mode
Please see the what's new document that comes with the product for the complete list of changes
You can download the installer from the downloads page on this website.