Search found 18 matches

by ohernandez@sistemas-liasa.com
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: ADS error 7200: There is an error converting Unicode string to or from code page
Replies: 20
Views: 4319

ADS error 7200: There is an error converting Unicode string to or from code page

<t>Hi wolfgang,<br/> To log errors try sp_EnableQueryLogging(<br/> TableName, Character, 255,<br/> TruncateExistingData, Boolean,<br/> LogOnlyUnoptimizedQueries, Boolean,<br/> MinimumTimeBeforeLogging, Integer,<br/> EncryptionPassword, Character, 20,<br/> Options, Integer ),<br/> with a 1 in options...
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:49 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Porting VO Forms to Winform or WPF
Replies: 22
Views: 5812

Porting VO Forms to Winform or WPF

Hi Chris,
Thank You, this will help a lot in the migration to x#.

Oscar Hdz.
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:38 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: Loading info using interop
Replies: 4
Views: 1803

Loading info using interop

Robert, Chris,
Thanks for the tip, looking for properties like Formula, we found displaytext that did the work.
We will change from a massive way to import into cell by cell using displaytext for the fields that expect string.
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:32 pm
Topic: Loading info using interop
Views: 1803

Loading info using interop

<t>Hi,<br/> I have a problem importing files from excel, when the cell contents "800 3/4" as a raw material code, the result is loaded as 800.75.<br/> I am using: <br/> VO through Excel.Application.<br/> .NET Interop.<br/> .NET Devexpress worksheet.<br/> Excel ole connection.<br/> All of them import...
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:19 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Advice on Column sorting bBrowser please
Views: 1749

Advice on Column sorting bBrowser please

<t>Hi jeff,<br/> I do:<br/> oServer := oEvent:Control:Server<br/> iSize := oServer:OrderInfo(DBOI_ORDERCOUNT)<br/> FOR iPos:=1 upto iSize<br/> IF cExpression=Upper(oServer:OrderInfo(DBOI_EXPRESSION,, iPos)) <br/> exit<br/> ENDIF<br/> NEXT<br/> …<br/> oServer:SetOrder(iPos)<br/> …<br/> swap the logic...
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:08 pm
Topic: The X# devteam wants to meet you !
Replies: 12
Views: 3141

The X# devteam wants to meet you !

We booked the hotel for 3 participants.
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 am
Topic: The X# devteam wants to meet you !
Replies: 12
Views: 3141

The X# devteam wants to meet you !

Sorry I did not see this before,
Please count 3 more for Austin.
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:48 pm
Topic: finding .NET friendly Reporting tools (third party) ? HELP !
Replies: 16
Views: 3561

finding .NET friendly Reporting tools (third party) ? HELP !

<t>Phil,<br/> We are using Dev Express, we have 100s of reportpro reports; but looking for a friendly interface to the user, we configure grids that allow them from a SQL (advantage database ADT) query to change the orders, groups, filters(complex), sums, pivot table, in the grid and the user can ex...
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:11 pm
Topic: Advantage Database Server ADT files & Report Pro
Replies: 2
Views: 2277

Advantage Database Server ADT files & Report Pro

<t>Yes, We are using them from several years.<br/> You can use the rdd, or you can swap the tables like:<br/> CSCRIPT:=self:swapvariables(AllTrim(self:oTPTABREPORTES_REPORTES:oDCbrowListaRepo:server:SCRIPT)) <br/> ODB := AdsSQLServer{ CSCRIPT, true ,FALSE , "AXSQLADT" }<br/> if ODB:Used<br/> AAdd(as...
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:18 pm
Topic: SQL fieldtype changes when a query is modified to sort; GetData returns nothing
Replies: 3
Views: 2250

SQL fieldtype changes when a query is modified to sort; GetData returns nothing

<t>Dick,<br/> I had the same problem getting info from the system objects y ADS, the cicharacter returned empty fields.<br/> What I did was to create an empty structure and insert into it.<br/> Something like:<br/> part of the script...<br/> "SELECT CONVERT(SPACE(200),SQL_CHAR) NOMBRE, FALSE Table_T...