Search found 10 matches

by DenGhostYY
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 am
Forum: Xbase++
Topic: Xbase++ forum
Replies: 24
Views: 7182

Re: Xbase++ forum

Yes, clarifying the namespace helped. I decided to try with Cyrillic characters, but for some reason the function Asc() returns codes based on code page 1251, although the source was in 866 encoding and there was a compilation flag -codepage:866 procedure Main() #ifdef __XSHARP__ SetInternational(#C...
by DenGhostYY
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:30 am

Doesn't the Russian clipper/vo collation table correspond to the code page 866? In X# the function Asc() returns the correct result for Latin 'b', 'C'. Imho, this means something is wrong with the comparison settings. Den, The sort order is controlled by the russian collation. I would have to check ...
by DenGhostYY
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 am

As far as I know, strings in Xbase++ do not have a special setting that is responsible for the case sensitivity of strings when comparing. You can select a collation table for characters using SET COLLATION . However, in Alaska there is no corresponding #define for the Russian language, so we use Lo...
by DenGhostYY
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 am

Hello. I'm trying to set up a compatible string comparison using the X# compiler flag -vo13 and functions SetInternational , SetCollation , SetNatDll . The following code: procedure Main() #ifdef __XSHARP__ SetInternational(#CLIPPER) SetCollation("CLIPPER") SetNatDll("RUSSIAN.DLL"...
by DenGhostYY
Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:43 pm

How to make it so that there is no need to write

Code: Select all

using static XbTools.XbTools
in prg file?
by DenGhostYY
Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:50 pm

Yes, I want to use a class library written in C# in an X# project. Unfortunately, applying the specified attributes does not allow me to compile the X# console application. Can I see such examples or send you my solution (.sln) that doesn't work?
by DenGhostYY
Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:34 pm

Error XS0579 Duplicate 'global::XSharp.Internal.ClassLibraryAttribute' attribute AssemblyInfo.prg USING System.Reflection USING System.Runtime.CompilerServices USING System.Runtime.InteropServices USING XSharp.Internal // // General Information about an assembly is controlled through the following /...
by DenGhostYY
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:25 am

What language is better to write such functions in terms of performance?
by DenGhostYY
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:08 am

Hello. Please tell me how to write a library of functions compatible with X# in C# using dependencies XSharp.RT and XSharp.XPP (dialect XBase++) I tried to write XbTools.cs using XSharp.RT; using XSharp.XPP; namespace XbTools { public static class XbTools { public static XSharp.__Usual CharRem(XShar...
by DenGhostYY
Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:07 pm

Some questions about migrating from Xbase++

<r>Hello. Please answer my questions.[*]<br/> [*]What function do you plan to implement? What Xbase++ documentation do you rely on? We need to know about this in order to migrate from Xbase++ to X#.<br/> [*]Why did you deprecate functions <URL url="https://www.xsharp.eu/runtimehelp/html/M_XSharp_VFP...