Search found 105 matches

by Gfb22
Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:03 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: RP2 Index and properties
Replies: 2
Views: 354

Re: RP2 Index and properties

Robert, here is an example report (but the problem also occurs with other reports). With RP2 #X you can make all the editing changes without changing the properties of the section otherwise the error message will be given or the program will close without saving the changes. Using RP2 2.16j you can ...
by Gfb22
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:20 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: RP2 Index and properties
Views: 354

RP2 Index and properties

I edited a report and everything worked, as usual, until I wanted to change the "index tag" in the Properties section. At this point the program closed without saving the report and without any message. I tried using another report with different DBF and CDX files and still the same proble...
by Gfb22
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:11 pm
Forum: Forum Italiano
Topic: Selezione con il mouse
Replies: 13
Views: 2052

Re: Selezione con il mouse

:D Thanks Robert:
everything works!
Now I try to replicate the solution for the other DataBrowsers.
gfb
by Gfb22
Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:46 am

Hi Chris,
the CATO*.dll files (8 files) are already in the folder of my X# app and the error is the same: (SELF:oNewChild:ViewAs(#BrowseView)...
Grazie..
gfb
by Gfb22
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:53 pm

If I remove the line: SELF:BrowserClass := #ParentDataBrowser there is a new error: ". .description : No exported method 'SETSTANDARDSTYLE' Subsystem : BASE GenCode : EG_NOMETHOD No exported method " at line: SELF:oNewChild:Browser:SetStandardStyle(gbsReadOnly) . If I remove this line too,...
by Gfb22
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:01 am

Thanks Robert,
but the error is the same on the line:

Code: Select all

SELF:oNewChild:ViewAs(#BrowseView)
gfb
by Gfb22
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:40 pm

Hi Chris, thanks for your time! In VO it works well; in XIDE it gives me this error: error.jpg and this is the line of code that generates the error (line 54): SELF:oNewChild:ViewAs(#BrowseView) and this is the DoOpenFile() method METHOD DoOpenFile(cFileName, lReadOnly, cIndex) LOCAL oTB AS TextBox ...
by Gfb22
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:33 pm

Hi all! Riprendo X# dopo alcuni mesi in cui ho fatto altro. In una dataBrowse non riesco a selezionare un record usando DoubleClick. Di seguito il mio codice, sia con ButtonDoubleClick() che con MouseButtonDoubleClick() , come di seguito. method ButtonDoubleClick(oControlEvent) class StdDataWindow l...
by Gfb22
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:52 pm
Topic: Condivisione archivi e velocità
Views: 210

Re: Condivisione archivi e velocità

Grazie Wolfgang!
Guardo subito AADS e, quando ho capito come configurarlo, provo la versione di valutazione e ...ti faccio poi sapere :-)
Gfb
by Gfb22
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:54 pm
Topic: Condivisione archivi e velocità
Views: 210

Condivisione archivi e velocità

Premetto che non sono un programmatore ma un agronomo con la passione dell'informatica e i miei quesiti sono sicuramente ingenui. Negli anni ho sviluppato 'su misura' tre app per una Cooperativa agricola che coltiva oltre 1000 ettari di terreno. Grazie a X# (e al Forum) ho portato a termine con succ...