Search found 77 matches

by boonnam
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:36 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Debugging Issue
Replies: 1
Views: 396

Re: Debugging Issue

It got fixed. We had to patch their Visual Studio.
by boonnam
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:28 pm
Topic: Debugging Issue
Views: 396

Debugging Issue

One of our new employee is having problem viewing values of variables during debug. The error is "NameValueType oDbfInternal error in the X# compiler". Once the debugger stop at the break point, she right-click on the variable and choose QuikWatch. She would get this error. I thought she m...
by boonnam
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:25 am
Topic: Regarding version 2.17.0.3
Views: 446

Regarding version 2.17.0.3

<r>I installed version 2.17.0.3.  When I was comparing my changes, this version seem to randomly change some of the variables to lower case, and it doesn't allow me to change it back.   <ATTACHMENT filename="XS_21703.JPG" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>XS_21703.JPG<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT> I...
by boonnam
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:10 am
Topic: MVC Template
Replies: 3
Views: 738

MVC Template

Thank you, Leonid.  I downloaded it and will have a look.
by boonnam
Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:05 pm
Topic: Resource for bitmap
Replies: 2
Views: 504

Resource for bitmap

Chris,

Thank you for the quick reply.  It turn out both relative and absolute paths with the double slashes works, but I have to rename the bmp from "UTUIA-LOGO-16-333X82.BMP" to "UTUIA_LOGO_16_333X82.BMP".
by boonnam
Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:00 pm
Topic: Resource for bitmap
Replies: 2
Views: 504

Resource for bitmap

<r>How do you convert this line of VO code to X#? <CODE><s>[code]</s>RESOURCE IDB_LOGO BITMAP QLAQLADATAQL32USERSUTUIAIMAGESUTUIA-LOGO-16-333X82.BMP<e>[/code]</e></CODE> <br/> I thought at one time it was able to compile using something like this <CODE><s>[code]</s>IDB_LOGO BITMAP QLAQLADATAQL32USER...
by boonnam
Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:31 pm
Topic: MVC Template
Replies: 3
Views: 738

MVC Template

Thus far I have to use C# to create my MVC projects. Have anyone created a Web service using X#? Do you have suggestions for using X# to create MVC or Web service..

Thanks,
Boonnam
by boonnam
Tue May 30, 2023 3:13 pm
Topic: X# slowdown in VS when editing PRG for a long time
Replies: 33
Views: 3607

X# slowdown in VS when editing PRG for a long time

I have similar issue. It's the XSCompiler. It's consuming lot of memory. It's not just VS that becomes slow, it's my whole system. This usually happened after I do a build. I have to end it via Task Manager.
by boonnam
Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:20 am
Topic: Files locked
Views: 1002

Files locked

<t>After a recent Windows updates, we noticed some weird issue with files that were created on the server are being locked if we run our application from Visual Studio IDE. This is not an issue if we create an executable and run it from the server. This make debugging an issue since we sometime cann...
by boonnam
Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:01 pm
Topic: VS stop working after adding reference
Views: 1143

VS stop working after adding reference

This is very consistent for me. After I do a build and then try to add reference, Visual Studio stop responding. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I have to use task manager to end VS.