by Kai
Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:35 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Question about converting a function pointer to a delegate
Replies: 11
Views: 1603

Question about converting a function pointer to a delegate

Hi Comitas2!

Thank you for the code. If I need to rewrite this export function it will be very helpful.

Kai
by Kai
Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:33 pm

<t>Chris, line 12 invokes the method ExportTar() from the code in my first post.<br/> <br/> Here is the full code of DialogHauptfenster:<br/> <br/> CLASS DialogHauptfenster INHERIT DialogHauptfensterAbstrakt <br/> CONSTRUCTOR(oOwner)<br/> SUPER(oOwner)<br/> RETURN<br/> METHOD ButtonTest AS VOID PASC...
by Kai
Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:55 pm

<t>Hi Chris!<br/> <br/> To make sure that the error has nothing to do with my custom control buttons (CCTouchpad), I created a simple application with just one standard button from the toolbox which starts te export from the TSE. When I click the button, the debugger reports:<br/> <br/> System.Refle...
by Kai
Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:36 pm

<t>Hi!<br/> <br/> Removing static modifier didn't work.<br/> Unfortunately, changing PTR to intPtr didn't work either.<br/> <br/> The debugger reports:<br/> <br/> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException<br/> Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.<br/> <br/> Callstack : <br/> CCTouch...
by Kai
Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:26 am

<t>Hello everybody!<br/> <br/> I need your help again. <br/> I'm having trouble converting a function pointer from VO to a delegate in XSharp.<br/> <br/> The function worm_export_tar of the WORMAPI.DLL of the german "Kassensicherungsverordnung" needs a functionpointer to export data from the securit...
by Kai
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:32 pm
Topic: Combobox Problem with values
Replies: 10
Views: 1584

Combobox Problem with values

Hi Chris!

Of course, the overflow exception is correct. I just documented it to show you where the program crashes.
by Kai
Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:00 am

<t>Hi Wolfgang!<br/> <br/> I'm not a heavy XSharp/XIDE user yet. Otherwise I really would have already subscribed.<br/> <br/> I have two large applications, witten in VO. The largest has over a million lines of code. I think it's a good idea to prepare it for migration to XSharp if one day the VO co...
by Kai
Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:33 am

<t>Hi Chris!<br/> <br/> Next problem, this time verified and with code and dbf attached.<br/> <br/> Please look at the following code: <br/> <br/> LOCAL oDBServer AS DBServer<br/> LOCAL oTB AS TextBox<br/> LOCAL nSatzVon AS DWORD<br/> LOCAL nSatzBis AS DWORD<br/> LOCAL lEOFVon AS LOGIC<br/> LOCAL lE...
by Kai
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm

<t>Hi Chris!<br/> <br/> Thank you very much. If I use XSharp commercially one day I will of course subscribe.<br/> <br/> But at the moment I'm still working hard to migrate my first application from VO to X# and I'm far away from the first commercial use.<br/> <br/> The XSharp develpment team maks r...
by Kai
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:15 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: DBServer:OrderSkipUnique not working?
Replies: 8
Views: 1624

DBServer:OrderSkipUnique not working?

<t>Hi Chris!<br/> <br/> I wanted to make a small example but for some reason it works fine for me now too.<br/> <br/> Sorry, I really don't know why? I'll work on it and let you know when I have something new. This morning I tested it several times and it never worked, and the only thing is, that I ...