Kuno
by Kuno Egger
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:20 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Newbie Question about VO-xPorter
Replies: 7
Views: 3102

Re: Newbie Question about VO-xPorter

Thanks Wolfgang, that's very helpful. Your Powerpoint slides also clear things up for me.

My VO app relies extensively on Reportpro and bBrowser. Do you think they will be available in XGUI in the future?

Regards, Kuno
by Kuno Egger
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:31 am
Topic: Newbie Question about VO-xPorter
Views: 3102

Newbie Question about VO-xPorter

There is some "getting started" info I have not been able to find. Does anyone know where I can read about the pros & cons of working in XIDE or VS? I also need to know about the pros & cons of generating Windows Forms out of WED binaries? These two xPorter options do not seem to b...
by Kuno Egger
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:55 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: The future of ReportPro
Replies: 54
Views: 13947

The future of ReportPro

<t>1. Your RP Version RP2[ X] RP3[ ] <br/> 2. Uses [ X] VO [X ] XSharp<br/> 3. As a database you use. [X ] DBFs [ ]Temporary DBFs [ ] SQL<br/> 4. Approximately how many installations of RP2 you have [ ] 0-100 [ X] 101 - 1000 [ ] > 1000<br/> 5. Approximately how many people will use RP in your compan...
by Kuno Egger
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:13 pm
Topic: Background Color
Replies: 2
Views: 1410

Background Color

This may be a dumb question: one of the things I found frustrating about VO is that there was no button background color parameter. I see that there isn't one in X# either. Can anybody explain why such an obvious attribute parameter is missing?
by Kuno Egger
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:38 pm
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Newbie Question Installing Bbrowser
Views: 2064

Newbie Question Installing Bbrowser

Thanks Chris!

Kuno
by Kuno Egger
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:59 pm

<t>Hi Chris,<br/> <br/> Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The DLL's were also neatly camouflaged in a folder called Assemblies. Silly me, I kept looking for them in a folder called bBrowser.NET 4. Hint for the veterans: a few simple instructions can save a newbie many hours.<br/> <br...
by Kuno Egger
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:02 am

Yes, I have been using bBrowser extensively in VO for a very long time. It was just a matter of pointing at the bBrowser library. It appears it's not so easy in X-Sharp.

Kuno
by Kuno Egger
Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:56 pm

<t>.<br/> <br/> .<br/> I got VOXPorter to move my app into XIDE and now the first thing the compiler wants to see is bBrowser. So I bought the bBrowser.NET 4 upgrade online and installed it. But I can't seem to find any instructions on how to include bBrowser in my X-Sharp app. I copied the "bBrowse...