Search found 32 matches

by Intexso
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:06 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: The future of ReportPro
Replies: 54
Views: 13948

The future of ReportPro

<t>Hello Robert,<br/> <br/> Here are my answers.<br/> <br/> What we would like to know from you is the following:<br/> 1. Your RP Version RP2[X ] RP3[ ]<br/> 2. Uses [X ] VO [X ] XSharp<br/> 3. As a database you use. [X ] DBFs [ ]Temporary DBFs [ ] SQL<br/> 4. Approximately how many installations of...
by Intexso
Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: XMLParser
Replies: 4
Views: 1762

XMLParser

Thanks (to both)!!!
by Intexso
Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:16 pm
Topic: XMLParser
Replies: 4
Views: 1762

XMLParser

<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> A long time ago I got a class named XMLParser from someone. Unfortunately I have not documented the source.<br/> <br/> With this class I can easily build, store and read XML files. I have the source code for this class (in VO).<br/> In this class much of the type PTR is used and...
by Intexso
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:43 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Happy
Replies: 2
Views: 1914

Happy

<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> In September (2018) I started with the conversion of my VO-code to X #. I never made the switch to Vulcan. In my role within our company, I can spend a maximum of 2 days a week on programming.<br/> <br/> We have a fairly large software package aimed at the cleaning industry. Thi...
by Intexso
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:57 pm
Topic: Problem using ReportPro
Replies: 1
Views: 1904

Problem using ReportPro

<r>Hello,<br/> <br/> I have a problem using ReportPro. If I print (or preview) my report, it never ends. It seems to me that the MaxPage is not set well of properly used.<br/> <br/> In my application I am using ReportPro to make handcoded report. I am using Rp2Net231XS-VN401. In my application I use...
by Intexso
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 pm
Topic: Which version of VO are you using ?
Replies: 52
Views: 7790

Which version of VO are you using ?

Hi Robert,

I am using VO 2.8 SP4b, build 2838.

Eric
by Intexso
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:57 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: The X# devteam wants to meet you !
Replies: 12
Views: 3141

The X# devteam want to meet you !

Hi Robert,

Would be nice to attend an event like this in Holland.

I'll try to be there.

Eric
by Intexso
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:34 pm
Topic: Use of global variables
Views: 1664

Use of global variables

Yes, how simple it can be.
Thanks
Eric
by Intexso
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm
Topic: Use of global variables
Views: 1664

Use of global variables

<r>Hello,<br/> <br/> I my VO application I am using some global variables.<br/> <br/> For example I have in Xide an application. In the file 'Global Variables.prg' I declare: GLOBAL lShare := FALSE as LOGIC.<br/> <br/> In the same application, but another file I am using the global variable lShare.<...
by Intexso
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:20 pm
Topic: How to use Bbrowser.Net in my Application?
Replies: 5
Views: 2231

How to use Bbrowser.Net in my Application?

<r>Hello Robert,<br/> <br/> Sorry. The error message was: <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>error XS0246: The type or namespace name 'BBrowser' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) 2,1 Klasse BBrowserSIKOS.prg itxAlgemeen<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> I added to my code<br/> ...