by alex_schmitt
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: Convert AdoRecordSet to DataTable
Replies: 1
Views: 168

Convert AdoRecordSet to DataTable

Hi Robert,

is there a straightforward way to convert an AdoRecordSet into a DataTable?

Background: I have implemented a function to export a data set to XLS in C#. Of course the types AdoRecordSet from VO2Ado and .Net DataTables are not compatible. any better best practice?

Thanks and best,
Alex
by alex_schmitt
Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:37 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: Thanks for the great Memmingen summit
Replies: 0
Views: 2543

Thanks for the great Memmingen summit

<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> it was very nice meeting you all in Memmingen (and meeting you first time). It has been a great conference with very interesting talks, superhelful hints "aside" for how to do things better and faster.<br/> <br/> Thanks to Robert, Nikos and the team! Unfortunate that Chris coul...
by alex_schmitt
Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:03 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: FabPaintLib and bBrowser
Replies: 7
Views: 1611

FabPaintLib and bBrowser

<r>Dear Fabrice, Dick,<br/> <br/> Thanks for your further hints.<br/> <br/> I could finally manage to successfully draw the picture by converting a System.Drawing.Bitmap into a VO.Bitmap.<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>INTERNAL FUNCTION getVOBitmap(cFilename as STRING) AS VO.Bitmap PASCAL LOCAL oSt...
by alex_schmitt
Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:30 pm

FabPaintLib and bBrowser

<r>Thanks for getting back, Dick.<br/> <br/> bBitmap is just an extended VO.Bitmap:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s>CLASS bBitmap INHERIT Bitmap CONSTRUCTOR(uPara1, uPara2) IF PCount()=0 // mache nichts ELSEIF IsPtr(uPara1) SELF:hBitmap := uPara1 ELSE SUPER(uPara1, uPara2) ENDIF RETURN METHOD SetHandle(hBit...
by alex_schmitt
Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:04 pm

FabPaintLib and bBrowser

Hey all,

or to put it the other way round:

Is anybody in this group using pictures in a bBrowser - not necessarily FabPaintLib-based, and is successfull in doing so?
Any hint would be super cool.
I am still stuck without major progress.

Best,
Alex
by alex_schmitt
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:25 am

FabPaintLib and bBrowser

<r>Dear all,<br/> <br/> I have a bBrowser with a Data Column that displays pictures. In X# the behavior is different than in VO and the picure is not drawn correctly, i.e. partially cut off or scaled weirdly. <br/> To boil down the problem I have adapted Joachim's original example from the bBrowser ...
by alex_schmitt
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:57 pm
Topic: Data conversion array->Object for excel
Replies: 14
Views: 2304

Data conversion array->Object for excel

@Chris: Well, yes ;) But as I was always instantiating arrays with ArrayNew() I was not able to do this transfer ;)
by alex_schmitt
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 pm

<r>Hi Chris,<br/> <br/> Thanks, that was doing the trick!<br/> <br/> Then this is the successful solution <br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s>FUNCTION XSStringArray2CSStringArray(input as ARRAY) AS System.String[] LOCAL output as System.String[] local i as int output:=System.String[]{ALen(input)} for i:=1 to A...
by alex_schmitt
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:01 pm

<r>Apologies for the delay I have been "out" the last weeks <E>;)</E><br/> <br/> Still struggling with the conversion from ARRAY to System.String[]<br/> <br/> This one... <CODE><s>[code]</s>FUNCTION XSStringArray2CSStringArray(input as ARRAY) AS System.String[] LOCAL output as System.String[] local ...
by alex_schmitt
Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:57 pm

<r>Hey all,<br/> <br/> picking up this aging thread with a similar question:<br/> <br/> I want to convert an XS Array to a C# Array for handing over to and using it in my C# function.<br/> <br/> If I understand Robert correctly, this implicit conversion should work, but it throws an System.InvalidCa...