Search found 46 matches

by rn@warner-it.com
Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:12 pm
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Problems with mouse when desiging forms in #sharp
Replies: 11
Views: 2544

Problems with mouse when desiging forms in #sharp

<t>Hi Wolfgang,<br/> I have since found the reason for my problem you were right to tell me to reboot the PC but the problem was that my Power options were<br/> on fast reboot so the pc did not power down completely like it should have sorry I did not know that the option was set like that.<br/> Any...
by rn@warner-it.com
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:09 am

Hi Wolfgang,
I will have a look and see if I can download X# latest version.

Thanks for the help I will let you know if I am successful or not

Thanks
Wolfgang
by rn@warner-it.com
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:30 am

Hi Wolfgang
Thanks for the reply can you please tell me what to do and where can I get the new XIDE version to download and install.

Regards,
Raymond
by rn@warner-it.com
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Wolfgang,
I tried rebooting the system and many other things but the problem is still there. Everything works fine when I use Visual studio 2017 's IDE
no problems only with XIDE.

Raymond
by rn@warner-it.com
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:02 pm

I was a fan of CA VO , then Vulcan and now XSharp I was introduced to VO and Vulcan by Dieter Crispen and John Parker a long time ago.
by rn@warner-it.com
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:59 pm

<t>Hello Chris,<br/> I am using your IDE XID 1.16 <br/> As from today I have the following problem when trying to edit a form funny Colors appear and i cannot control the mouse in the Ide properly to do any designing can you please tell me what to do to resolve<br/> this problem Mostly tr or he Colo...
by rn@warner-it.com
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:58 pm
Topic: Hi Can anyone help me please with the following problem This is Raymond PostingH
Replies: 9
Views: 2469

Hi Can anyone help me please with the following problem This is Raymond PostingH

<t>Hi Johan,<br/> I have been on this for a few days and it is a nightmare I have tried all alternatives like I said earlier when I use the 4.0 driver I can read a xls excel file without any problems into a working data grid so the code is in order and I am sure that it is not the code its something...
by rn@warner-it.com
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:03 pm
Topic: Hi Can anyone help me please with the following problem This is Raymond PostingH

Hi Can anyone help me please with the following problem This is Raymond Posting

<t>Hi Chris,<br/> Ok I understand I find it strange that it supposedly works in C# with the Microsoft 12.0 Oledb driver to read xlsx files but it only brings errors in XSharp and errors that do not make any sense because I am not writing a file I am only putting it in a Data grid. With the same code...
by rn@warner-it.com
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:58 am

Hi Can anyone help me please with the following problem This is Raymond PostingH

<t>Hi Whoever is your name I can only see FFF<br/> quite simple firstly I will only post something if I myself cannot find the reson why it is not working . the answer to you statement of not giving enough information is that I am trying to read any excel file with a .XLSX ending the one i chose is ...
by rn@warner-it.com
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:03 am

<t>Hi Sherlock,<br/> So you understand my intentions this is what I want to do with my programe here is a example using the oledb driver but it does not work in X# on my computer.<br/> <br/> Maybe Chris can help regarding this problem ???? <br/> <br/> Below a example document this working in C#<br/>...