Search found 5 matches

by Tom_B
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:57 pm
Forum: Visual FoxPro
Topic: VFP code throws errors on MKDIR, !DIRECTORY and unbalanced '>>'
Replies: 17
Views: 2676

VFP code throws errors on MKDIR, !DIRECTORY and unbalanced '>>'

<r>Hi Chris,<br/> <br/> the string content can be pictures, pdf, docs, whatever as long as they are send as mail. In such cases, I move the file content into a variable and then convert this variable into base64 <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>lcStream = FILETOSTR( GETFILE() ) lcMime = STRCONV( lcStream ...
by Tom_B
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:36 am

<r>Hi Chris,<br/> <br/> as Antonio already posted, SYS(2007) gives CRC16 or CRC32 checksums. Whereby my SYS() statement would deliver identical checksum values if param#3 would be 0 (zero) as param #4 defines a crc32 checksum and in that case param #3 is omitted.<br/> <br/> STRCONV(13|15) transforms...
by Tom_B
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:39 am

<r>Just implemented the two functions in my small prg and no more errors show up. I replaced '>>' with '::' and transformed it after TEXT...ENDTEXT and the warning vanished, too.<br/> <br/> However, now the debugger tells me, that TEXT...ENDTEXT has the wrong format and stops right at the first line...
by Tom_B
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:14 am

Hi Chris,

thanks for the quick information. I'll try your code and will give you feedback as soon as I got the time to try it out.

-Tom
by Tom_B
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:27 am

<r>Hi @all,<br/> <br/> I just got the time to do some tests with a small app of mine that cleans up several directories and temp tables.<br/> To have a start, I extracted a function called 'CheckCleanupBatch' that generates a batch file in case it doesn't exist anymore.<br/> <br/> Most of the VFP co...