Search found 200 matches

by mainhatten
Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:28 am
Forum: Deutsches Forum
Topic: Migration xBase-Datenbanken zu SQL
Replies: 23
Views: 5109

Re: Migration xBase-Datenbanken zu SQL

Hi Jörg, zu beachten sind Blank Felder, insbesonders bei Date/DateTime Feldern. SQL mag die so gar nicht -Abhilfe spezifisches Datum oder .null., wenn .null. sonst nicht verwendet. IMO am besten explizit vorab unter xBase Wert weit in der Zukunft zuweisen und Code hierzu erst einmal anpassen mit Min...
by mainhatten
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:59 pm
Forum: Examples
Topic: Eyeballing Memo laden dbf without specific screen - vcx/scx in particular
Replies: 0
Views: 3088

Eyeballing Memo laden dbf without specific screen - vcx/scx in particular

<r>This is ***not*** something X# specific, but something borne out of the memo-heavy vcx/scx tables used in vfp for GUI design, but can be used on any dbf.<br/> It was borne last century when creating vfp classes from Rational Rose models and I needed to eyeball a record in toto, including the memo...
by mainhatten
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:21 pm
Topic: We Will Fox You! - Command Window to Compile and Run simple vfp/foxpro scripts
Replies: 17
Views: 5576

We Will Fox You! - Command Window to Compile and Run simple vfp/foxpro scripts

<r>Hi Karl-Heinz, <QUOTE author="Karl-Heinz"><s>[quote="Karl-Heinz"]</s>i entered 'Activate screen' in the command window, but the '?' output is still not visible. Anyway, for the moment 'Set Alternate' does what i need.<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> Yupp, "Activate Window Screen" <B><s>[b]</s>alone is not...
by mainhatten
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:46 pm
Topic: We Will Fox You! - Command Window to Compile and Run simple vfp/foxpro scripts

<r>Hi Karl-Heinz <QUOTE author="Karl-Heinz"><s>[quote="Karl-Heinz"]</s>To see the '?' output ....<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> Duuuhhh<CODE><s>[code]</s>ACTIVATE SCREEN<e>[/code]</e></CODE> I knew it was one of the old forgotten thingies...<br/> Will stop for now after a generous Facepalm...<br/> <br/> be...
by mainhatten
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:51 pm

<r>Hi Karl-Heinz, <QUOTE author="Karl-Heinz"><s>[quote="Karl-Heinz"]</s>To see the '?' output i´ll use for the moment this skeleton: <CODE><s>[code]</s>PROCEDURE Arrtest1 =set ( "safety" , .f. ) set alternate to output.txt set alternate on ? "one" , 12 ? "two" ? Date() , Time() ? ? .f. , .t. close a...
by mainhatten
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:46 pm

<r>Hi Karl-Heinz, <QUOTE author="Karl-Heinz"><s>[quote="Karl-Heinz"]</s> About the Texteditor "auto close" behaviour: Nope, that´s not acceptable <E>;-)</E> My FP never closes the editor when i jump to e.g. the command window.<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> The "auto close" can be avoided by adding NoWait t...
by mainhatten
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:15 pm

<r><QUOTE author="Karl-Heinz"><s>[quote="Karl-Heinz"]</s> - it seems that the "?" output is not redirected to the main screen. I noticed that you are using in your samlpes "wait window" to show results. <e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> Downloaded my stuff again, unzipped and ran - works as expected.<br/> _Sc...
by mainhatten
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:20 pm

<r><QUOTE author="Karl-Heinz"><s>[quote="Karl-Heinz"]</s>Hi Thomas,<br/> thanks for the upload. Now i´m able to run Foxpro 2.0 code with VFP <E>:-)</E><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> Yupp, thats what I hoped <E>;-)</E><br/> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s> Here´s what i´ve found so far:<br/> - it seems that the "?" ou...
by mainhatten
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:44 pm

<r><QUOTE author="FoxProMatt"><s>[quote="FoxProMatt"]</s> <CODE><s>[code]</s>Interesting.... I could be missing something but it asks for a password that I do not know. Scanning through the files in the zip I do not see a password field or clue. I also don't see a PJX/PJT file so think at least some...
by mainhatten
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:30 pm

<r>Hi Matt, <QUOTE author="FoxProMatt"><s>[quote="FoxProMatt"]</s> 1. I'll check this out.<br/> 2. I really wish you would post it as a repo on Github, rather than attaching it as a zip file in a message board.<br/> <br/> #2 allows for public discussion and issue tracking in the GitHub space, rather...