Search found 54 matches

by jpmoschi
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:10 pm
Forum: Visual FoxPro
Topic: Fox developper "UNBOXING XSHARPDEV " experience
Replies: 7
Views: 3748

Fox developper "UNBOXING XSHARPDEV " experience

<r>I want to share an experience with the Xsharp Forum.<br/> <br/> A bug in the latest revision v2.11.0.1 made me wonder why what happened? (a confusion between variables, free procedures, class methods and arrays that at first I reported as a warning and then I realized that it was a very important...
by jpmoschi
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:18 pm
Topic: sqlexec parameters input / output
Replies: 21
Views: 10120

sqlexec parameters input / output

<t>Kevin, your parameterised queries are part of the same VFP concept "SQL Pass-Through Technology". It is the 1st brick under FoxPro approach to remote data. Mounted over "sql* functions" lives "Remote Views", (read in VFP Help on line "Selecting the Right Methods"). You chose the general option an...
by jpmoschi
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:24 pm

<t>hello Kevin<br/> I recommend the FoxPro online to understand the power of the FoxPro SqlExec command with parameters<br/> Why do I use it, because it is really powerful and scalable in my large VFP application with more than 3000 menues points, 2000 tables and 5 million lines of code (500 mem fil...
by jpmoschi
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:27 pm

the message is Merging is blocked
I suppouse that it is normal or not?

Can you follow this link?
https://github.com/X-Sharp/XSharpPublic/pull/907
by jpmoschi
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:43 pm

<t>good afternoon forum<br/> Continuing with the idea of ​​improving the open source XSharp project from the FoxPro programmers point of view. I just uploaded this enhancement. It is my 2nd contribution, before I solved some MEM file formats and I hope it will be contagious for the community. The XS...
by jpmoschi
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:48 pm
Topic: FoxPro MEM file support in XSharp
Replies: 9
Views: 4138

FoxPro MEM file support in XSharp

<r>Good afternoon<br/> I downloaded the Runtime project from GitHub, then I adapted<URL url="https://github.com/X-Sharp/XSharpPublic/blob/main/Runtime/XSharp.RT/Functions/MemVarSave.prg"><s>[url= https://github.com/X-Sharp/XSharpPublic/blob/main/Runtime/XSharp.RT/Functions/MemVarSave.prg class=""]</...
by jpmoschi
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Yes Robert, but for me those data types are not as used in "Mem Files" as they are in DbStruct () or DbCreate () array. There if there is an important lack of compatibility
best regard
Juan
by jpmoschi
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:46 pm

<r>I understand that it is less important than other topics but some of us want to know the real compatibility with FoxPro, to know where we stand. In my particular case the most important type non supported that I use in a "mem file" is the Array and in a few minutes I deduced the undocumented form...
by jpmoschi
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:57 pm

<r>Good morning forum, continuing with the XSharp FoxPro compatibility check, in this case it is the "mem files" turn: <br/> Unfortunately only the Char, Numeric, Logic and Date types are supported. VFPArrays, DateTimes, memo, currency and the other common Fox data types (from FoxBase to VFP9) are n...
by jpmoschi
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:35 pm
Topic: dbSort test. order confuse
Replies: 2
Views: 13088

dbSort test. order confuse

<t>Hello guys, i am reviewing my topics status.<br/> When i try to exec this in betatester environment occurs the flow error calling the 1st dbsort next to comment // 2nd step: order by<br/> <br/> System.StackOverflowException<br/> HResult=0x800703E9<br/> Message=Se produjo una excepción de tipo 'Sy...