Search found 67 matches

by RolWil
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:14 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Corruption detected on an index ... but NOT if index created within XSharp
Replies: 20
Views: 7879

Re: Corruption detected on an index ... but NOT if index created within XSharp

Hi Chris,

that's what I did first and it worked once, but I needed to add another image. After I tried that and attempted a 'preview' there were no images, not even the original one and from then on, I couldn't add any.

My next step is to start with a new post.

Roland
by RolWil
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:14 am
Topic: Corruption detected on an index ... but NOT if index created within XSharp

Re: Corruption detected on an index ... but NOT if index created within XSharp

Hi Robert, many thanks for your answers. I’m currently running XSharp 2.14.04 I’m attaching images of my settings but don’t know where to find a ‘link script’ and can’t find related any information; perhaps you could tell me where to find it. Regards, Roland NOTE: I cannot add images, my attempts si...
by RolWil
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:55 pm

Corruption detected on an index ... but NOT if index created within XSharp

Hi All, I’m Converting from harbour Clipper to XSharp, Harbor dialect and am doing so in Visual Studio. I wish I could tell you what version of XSharp I’m using, but don’t know how to tell, despite searching with Google and this forum … perhaps someone could enlighten me please 😊 In my application i...
by RolWil
Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:47 pm
Topic: Q re variable scope
Replies: 5
Views: 721

Re: Q re variable scope

thanks for the quick help folks!

Tested with PUBLIC GLOBAL and all is good.

Cheers
Roland
by RolWil
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:35 pm

Re: Q re variable scope

I just thought of something: s a class using get() set() methods the best option?
by RolWil
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:44 pm

Q re variable scope

Hello everyone, I have a question re variable scope. The system I’m converting was written in the Harbour/Clipper dialect and that's what I'm using in the X# conversion. I have over 100 variables declared as ‘PUBLIC’ in the top (controlling) module (let’s call it ‘TOP.PRG’). These are all ‘set’ at t...
by RolWil
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:06 am
Topic: Error MSB3041: Unable to create a manifest resource name ...
Replies: 7
Views: 919

Re: Error MSB3041: Unable to create a manifest resource name ...

Robert, I just tried to duplicate this error with a new project and it does not occur - so what I sent you doesn't help you much. I'll start stripping out code from the original problem code until the error no longer occurs - to determine what causes it or, I can send you the entre project if I am u...
by RolWil
Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:56 am

Re: Error MSB3041: Unable to create a manifest resource name ...

Hi Robert, here's a little more of the non-working code. If the "/*" is on line #1, the code does not work. However, if line #1 is a blank line, the code compiles and runs no problem. /* Change History: Feb 09, 2010 V 2.0: Numerous changes for Pay Mod */ USING System USING System.Collectio...
by RolWil
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:32 am

Error MSB3041: Unable to create a manifest resource name ...

Hi all, Interesting issue. If I start the first line of my Form1.prg code with the comment statement “/*” I get the following error at compile time: “Error MSB3041: Unable to create a manifest resource name for "Form1.resx", Length cannot be less than zero.” Parameter name: length OSSPremi...