Search found 67 matches

by RolWil
Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:24 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Harbour Dialect project: issue with “RESTORE FROM” command and membvar.xh
Replies: 2
Views: 512

Harbour Dialect project: issue with “RESTORE FROM” command and membvar.xh

<r>Thank you Robert,<br/> <br/> I did try to  manually pull the include file (see above), BUT .... I did like so <B><s>[b]</s>#include memvar.xh<e>[/b]</e></B>, instead of like so:<B><s>[b]</s> #include "memvar.xh"<e>[/b]</e></B>  <E>:)</E>  Those pesky quotes!<br/> <br/> Cheers<br/> Roland<br/> <br...
by RolWil
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:12 pm
Topic: Harbour Dialect project: issue with “RESTORE FROM” command and membvar.xh
Views: 512

Harbour Dialect project: issue with “RESTORE FROM” command and membvar.xh

<r>Hi all,<br/> <br/> my project dialect is Harbour; I’ve added the following references: <LIST><s>[list]</s> <LI><s>[*]</s>XSharp.Core</LI> <LI><s>[*]</s>XSharp.RT</LI> <e>[/list]</e></LIST> I’ve checked: <LIST><s>[list]</s> <LI><s>[*]</s>Enable MEMVAR support</LI> <LI><s>[*]</s>Enable undeclared v...
by RolWil
Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:17 pm
Topic: Harbour dialect error XS1510 A REF or OUT value must be an assignable variable
Views: 560

Harbour dialect error XS1510 A REF or OUT value must be an assignable variable

Thanks Robert, that was indeed the problem!

I must say, I am grateful that you folks have developed XSharp and continue to do so and support it so well. Many thanks,

Cheers
Roland
by RolWil
Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:30 am
Topic: Harbour dialect error XS1510 A REF or OUT value must be an assignable variable
Views: 560

Harbour dialect error XS1510 A REF or OUT value must be an assignable variable

<r>Hello XSharp sleuths; <br/> I have a library with common functions. In this case, I'm adding a function to send emails; my pervious post regarding using Outlook eened up 'working; but not as I had wanted; I wanted the email to be created in the Outlook user's 'Drafts' folder; I changed the code a...
by RolWil
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:29 pm
Topic: Harbour Dialect : attempt to use Outlook - get errors
Replies: 3
Views: 623

Harbour Dialect : attempt to use Outlook - get errors

I posted the working project over in the "Examples" forum, subject: "Send email via Outlook -Sample Project - Harbour Dialect"
by RolWil
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:27 pm
Forum: Examples
Topic: Send email via Outlook -Sample Project - Harbour Dialect
Replies: 0
Views: 4246

Send email via Outlook -Sample Project - Harbour Dialect

Stripped-down bare-bones working code.
by RolWil
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:07 pm

<r>Thanks Robert for your quick response! <br/> <br/> oApp := Outlook.Application{} did the trick! (note: I had to use '.' instead of ':')<br/> <br/> oMsg := (Outlook.MailItem) oApp:CreateItem(Outlook:OlItemType:olMailItem) worked , just a typo 'App' needed to be oApp<br/> <br/> Onwards and forwards...
by RolWil
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:29 pm

<r>Hello my fellow XSharp enthusiasts,<br/> <br/> I’ve made much progress with my Harbour/Clipper system migration, much of it is straight forward, but now I’m stuck again; this time on something new I’m adding, it was not in the original system: I want to be able to send an email using Outlook on a...
by RolWil
Mon May 22, 2023 11:59 pm
Topic: DataGridView not displaying data.
Replies: 15
Views: 1625

DataGridView not displaying data.

Thank you Wolfgang,

That did indeed do the trick! Also, thanks for the source code link from the Fox event.

I had looked at all the properties for the dataGridView and hadn't found anything. But setting it using code worked. Beautiful.

Cheers,
Roland
by RolWil
Sat May 20, 2023 1:50 pm
Topic: DataGridView not displaying data.
Replies: 15
Views: 1625

DataGridView not displaying data.

Hi Robert, thanks. I've ZIP'ed up the entire project from the root.

Is the source code from that online FOX conference available?

Cheers
Roland