Search found 315 matches

by Jamal
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:55 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Virus?
Replies: 9
Views: 1999

Virus?

<r>Hi Chris,<br/> <br/> Do you code sign your XIDE program?<br/> <br/> If not, I can understand, however, code signing builds trust that the program has not been tampered during transit with and it came from a trusted source. <br/> I am usually very hesitant to install any program that is not code s...
by Jamal
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:46 pm

Virus?

<r>Hi Arne,<br/> <br/> In the past, we discussed Large Address Aware (LLA) for 32-bit programs. One issue which triggered the false-positive was that I code signed the program, however, during installation, I used a script to run a C# console app to update the VO EXE to be LAA. However, the code sig...
by Jamal
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:19 pm

Virus?

Chris,

If a program file is not Code Signed, this may trigger a false-positive; this is from experience.
Also, programs that are obfuscated might also get flagged as containing viruses even though they are clean!

Jamal
by Jamal
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:18 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: DateTimePicker change available in EditFocusChange?
Replies: 14
Views: 2665

DateTimePicker change available in EditFocusChange?

<r>A small contribution in addition to Karl's solution if you are using VO 2.8 (sp2838).<br/> <br/> Since the <B><s>[b]</s>ControlFocusChange<e>[/b]</e></B> event is not visible in the Window properties dialog, the following can be made to the <B><s>[b]</s>CAVOWED.INF<e>[/b]</e></B> and <B><s>[b]</s...
by Jamal
Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:55 pm
Forum: Visual FoxPro
Topic: Need Help with Datagrid
Views: 4681

Need Help with Datagrid

Hi Florentin,

Is the datasource a DBF or SQL?

What is the code behind in DbDataSource()?

Edit: I suggest you create a reproducible sample for the dev team to look at.

Jamal
by Jamal
Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:39 am
Forum: Visual FoxPro
Topic: Need Help with Datagrid
Views: 4681

Need Help with Datagrid

<t>Hi Florentin,<br/> <br/> I don't use FoxPro, however, after DELETE you may have to do:<br/> <br/> this.dataGridView1.Update()<br/> this.dataGridView1.Refresh()<br/> <br/> If this does not work, try binding the grid again. <br/> What happens if you reopen the form? Does the display of rows look th...
by Jamal
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:58 pm
Topic: VO versions
Replies: 10
Views: 2043

VO versions

Nick,

Since VO28 has no Windows registry keys to worry about, so may be copying the C:CAVO28 folder to a different folder,example: C:CAV28-2831, would do the trick.

So, basically you will have the different versions side by side. Hope this works for you!

Jamal
by Jamal
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:40 pm
Topic: SQLtable & MySql: Problem with Seek & Assign
Views: 2167

SQLtable & MySql: Problem with Seek & Assign

<t>Gianluca,<br/> <br/> I am not sure about the SqlTable behavior, but from what I know that the SQL engine utilizes indexes if they exist in the select statement ORDER BY; so there is no need for SQLTable:OrderBY() method. <br/> Instead of SetRelation, the SELECT with JOIN statement is more powerfu...
by Jamal
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:38 am
Topic: SQLtable & MySql: Problem with Seek & Assign
Views: 2167

SQLtable & MySql: Problem with Seek & Assign

<r>Hi Gianluca,<br/> <br/> Forgot about the SQL Editor generated class and explicitly create an a SQL connection using the SQLConnection class, then open the table using the SQLTable Class. Hopefully this works for you.<br/> <br/> For example:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>LOCAL oConn AS SQLConnec...
by Jamal
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:53 am
Topic: DateSLE showing a blank calendar? How is this possible?
Replies: 11
Views: 2701

DateSLE showing a blank calendar? How is this possible?

Johnathan,

I am glad Chris was able to point you to the solution based on the sample you posted.

Jamal