Search found 315 matches

by Jamal
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:30 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: DateSLE showing a blank calendar? How is this possible?
Replies: 11
Views: 2661

DateSLE showing a blank calendar? How is this possible?

<t>Hi Johathan,<br/> <br/> Does the included example which is in the DateSLE aef work on your client's machine?<br/> <br/> Create a small sample reproducible program and post here and include all required code.<br/> <br/> What's your programming environment? <br/> What is clients environment, graphi...
by Jamal
Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:08 am
Topic: Windows 11 LAN and DBF Access Very Slow
Replies: 12
Views: 2542

Windows 11 LAN and DBF Access Very Slow

Hi Glen,

I am using DBServer.

GlenT wrote:Hi Jamal,

Out of interest, are you using a bDBServer or bArrayServer for the bBrowser?

Cheers

Glen
by Jamal
Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:03 pm

<r>Dick,<br/> <br/> I have an Intel Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Network Card. This Interrupt Moderation may be not available in all cards. <br/> <br/> Intel explains it: <I><s>[i]</s>"Interrupt moderation allows the adapter to moderate interrupts. When a packet arrives, the adapter generates an in...
by Jamal
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:25 pm

<t>All,<br/> <br/> I have tracked a possible reason of the slow down; I had added a cell blinking feature to certain bBrowser cells to get the effect of blinking text. The dispatch method was refreshing the bBrowser every 700 milliseconds via a timer and this had a very severe effect on the speed. T...
by Jamal
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:17 pm

<r>Understood, but has been done already! <br/> BTW, Windows 11 Update has <B><s>[b]</s>optional<e>[/b]</e></B> driver updates under Windows Updates, Advanced Options, then Optional Updates.<br/> <br/> <QUOTE author="Terry"><s>[quote="Terry"]</s>Windows Updates will not update the drivers.<br/> Driv...
by Jamal
Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:29 am

<r>Not all clients reported the issues for now, but more and more are reporting the issues as time goes on.<br/> Off course, all Windows updates have been installed. <br/> <QUOTE author="Terry"><s>[quote="Terry"]</s>Several Clients - Not all Clients then?<br/> Are Drivers up to date?<br/> Terry<e>[/...
by Jamal
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:37 pm

<t>Hi Dick,<br/> <br/> I tried all those options mentioned in the article and other articles on the website, nothing seems to help. It seems one the Windows 11 updates started causing the issues but I am not sure which one.<br/> <br/> I tried the Window 8 compatibility (Windows 10 is not a listed op...
by Jamal
Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:34 pm

<r>Hi All,<br/> <br/> I have clients facing severe slow down issues when the a client computer try to access DBF files on a shared folder on another Windows 11 computer; this a peer-to-peer local lan with 1GB network cards. If the user uses Windows 7 or Windows 10, the users have no noticeable speed...
by Jamal
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:07 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: AdsSQLServer Query with Parameters not working
Replies: 23
Views: 4512

AdsSQLServer Query with Parameters not working

<r>Hi Kees,<br/> <br/> The links work fine from my location; not sure why they did not work for you; May be site was down at that moment.<br/> <br/> Jamal<br/> <QUOTE author="KeesIC2"><s>[quote="KeesIC2"]</s><QUOTE author="Jamal"><s>[quote="Jamal"]</s>Hi Kees,<br/> <br/> You can download Advantage.D...
by Jamal
Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:42 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: AdsSQLServer Query with Parameters not working
Replies: 23
Views: 4512

AdsSQLServer Query with Parameters not working

<r>Hi Kees,<br/> <br/> You can download Advantage.Data.Provider.dll version 11 from <br/> <br/> <URL url="https://devzone.advantagedatabase.com/dz/content.aspx?Key=20&Release=19&Product=4&Platform=11"><LINK_TEXT text="https://devzone.advantagedatabase.com/d ... latform=11">https://devzon...