by kitz
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:23 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: FOX downloads missing?
Replies: 4
Views: 2964

FOX downloads missing?

Hello!
I am a "FOX" and am logged in, but I can't see "FOX Downloads" anymore?
Already tried to refresh, delete cookies, login again, no change.
BR Kurt
by kitz
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:40 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: VO2740: conversion utf8 to Ansii: MemFree error
Replies: 2
Views: 1550

VO2740: conversion utf8 to Ansii: MemFree error

<r>Robert,<br/> thanks for the explanation. I compared everything to be sure it was not overwritten (I got 5333 errors sometimes) as I can't really debug and watch.<br/> I now avoided this situation by creating a large global byte buffer with MemAlloc() in the start() routine as well as a large glob...
by kitz
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:27 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: SQLClasses modification?
Replies: 3
Views: 1415

SQLClasses modification?

Hello Dick,
as I use VO-GUI together with SQLSelect, it would be a major change to use .net SQL instead, which I have no time to spend for now.
For sure I will change this, but that is a long way...
BR Kurt
by kitz
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:17 pm
Topic: SQLClasses modification?
Replies: 3
Views: 1415

SQLClasses modification?

<t>Hello!<br/> I am trying to convert a VO program to X#.<br/> 1.) In VO I have modified the SQL-Classes to not try to get a record count at SQLSelects and just close the selection but stay prepared if called again with same SQL-Statement but other parameters. (SQLString assignment).<br/> I have don...
by kitz
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 pm
Topic: VO2740: conversion utf8 to Ansii: MemFree error
Views: 1550

VO2740: conversion utf8 to Ansii: MemFree error

<r>Hello,<br/> I try to convert strings which may contain UTF-8 characters to Windows 1252 (German) encoding with this function: <CODE><s>[code]</s>FUNCTION ConvertFromCodePageToCodePage(cString AS STRING, dwFrom AS DWORD, dwTo AS DWORD) AS STRING LOCAL pUStr AS PTR LOCAL pBuffer, pBuf1, pBuf2 AS PT...
by kitz
Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:14 pm
Topic: VO2740: BYTE PTR minus BYTE PTR data type?
Views: 1651

VO2740: BYTE PTR minus BYTE PTR data type?

Hello Meinhard,
that worked!
Thanks, Kurt
by kitz
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:46 am

<t>Chris,<br/> unfortunately that doesn't work:<br/> bad statement syntax: 51402<br/> This is in VO 2740, so no .net<br/> <br/> I have strings with mixed ( !! ) Windows1252 and UTF-8 character set and try to distinguish ANSII >127 and valid UTF-8 codes to be able to partially convert UTF-8 to Window...
by kitz
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:49 am

<r>Hello,<br/> I use a BYTE PTR set to the beginning of a PSZ and another moving to the end.<br/> So according to the Programmers Guide of 2.7 the subtraction end pointer minus begin pointer should give the byte count-1<br/> I tried <CODE><s>[code]</s>LOCAL pAnf, pEnd as BYTE PTR LOCAL dwLen as DWOR...
by kitz
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:13 pm
Topic: Where to find SQL defines like SQL_MODE_READ_WRITE?
Views: 1366

Where to find SQL defines like SQL_MODE_READ_WRITE?

Hi Chris,
many thanks,
found it myself this moment with the help of a VOXported program using these defines.
BR Kurt
by kitz
Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:52 pm
Topic: Where to find SQL defines like SQL_MODE_READ_WRITE?
Views: 1366

Where to find SQL defines like SQL_MODE_READ_WRITE?

<r>Hello!<br/> Where are these SQL_xxx defines located or what do I have to reference and write after USING to get these defines?<br/> <br/> In the source of SQL_Classes_SDK I only see <CODE><s>[code]</s>DEFINE __CAVO_SQL_MODE_READ_WRITE := SQL_MODE_READ_WRITE<e>[/code]</e></CODE> but not the origin...