UDC

Public support forum for peer to peer support with related to the Visual Objects and Vulcan.NET products
Serggio

UDC

Post by Serggio »

I'm afraid to ask... we have a bunch of own UDCs, any chance for them to work in XSharp? How do I install them?
Chris

UDC

Post by Chris »

They should work; if they don't, then it's most probably a bug.

At first, try them by simply including them on top of a test prg and see if they work as you expect them in it. Then you can put all your UDCs in a separate file again (like MyUDC.xh) and add #include statements to this file in every prg that needs them.

Alternatively, you could put them directly in the file XSharpDefs.xh that the compiler automatically includes in every app, but be warned that this file will be reset the next time you install a new X# build. You can find this file and many others with sample UDCs in the folder <Program files>XSharpInclude
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
Serggio

UDC

Post by Serggio »

This is some good news, Chris. Thank you.
Chris

UDC

Post by Chris »

You're welcome! If any of your UDCs doesn't work, please post it here for Robert to have a look. In general, the preprocessor should be much more powerful even than that of VO, supporting almost everything (I think) that Clipper did.
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu