Reply window?

Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
FFF

Reply window?

Post by FFF »

Did i mess something up,or why is now the message window for replying to wide, so one does not see the right lower corner anymore (to grab for enlargement?
Regards
Karl
(on Win8.1/64, Xide32 2.19, X#2.19.0.2.)
Chris

Reply window?

Post by Chris »

Wow, had never seen that before, thanks Karl, this is very handy!!
It does seem to work fine here (it is visible).
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
ic2

Reply window?

Post by ic2 »

Hello Karl,

Indirectly I am to blame. I proposed to put the exact date above messages instead of the vague "2 years a few days and 3 hours ago" style, if that was easy to setup.

And it works, which I think is very handy! But indeed the symbol where you could enlarge the edit window has disappeared. You can enlarge once if you click in the corner, otherwise the smaller dot from which you can resized appears or disappears at random. Besides the text doesn't completely fit in the window, part of what you write close to the right margin is no longer visible.

This has happened before I remember. Not sure if Robert changed some other things or if it is a side effect of the date change :unsure:

Dick
robert

Reply window?

Post by robert »

Dick,

How much I would like to blame you, this is not because of the change you requested.
Something was updated in the forum template and as a result my change to the width of the text box was lost.

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu
ic2

Reply window?

Post by ic2 »

Hello Robert,
robert wrote:Dick,

How much I would like to blame you, this is not because of the change you requested.
Well at least it's honest of you that you didn't blame me, despite the temptation to do so :P
And thank you for the date adaption!

Dick
mainhatten

Reply window?

Post by mainhatten »

Hi Robert,
on changed behaviour: pretty certain attempt below was working a few weeks ago...
robert wrote:How much I would like to blame you, this is not because of the change you requested.
[bold]Something was updated in the forum template[/bold] and as a result my change to the width of the text box was lost.
FFF

Reply window?

Post by FFF »

Anyway, it's fixed again, thx Robert.
Regards
Karl
(on Win8.1/64, Xide32 2.19, X#2.19.0.2.)