instaled 2.7 , change the references and error...

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.
jpmoschi

Post by jpmoschi »

Good morning Forum,
I just installed the latest version of Xsharp. Following that, I removed the references from an existing project and then re-referenced the xsharp dlls. Buid project produces the following error
Next ouput window that include the error XS9999
3>------ Build started: Project: WindowsFormsApplication1, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
3>WindowsFormsApplication1gui.prg(31,10): warning XS9047: A get or set accessor must have a body, an auto property will be generated
3>WindowsFormsApplication1gui.prg(32,10): warning XS9047: A get or set accessor must have a body, an auto property will be generated
3>WindowsFormsApplication1libr.prg(12,1): warning XS9025: Missing RETURN statement. A statement with a default 'empty' return value is returned.
3>WindowsFormsApplication1sqlexins.prg(30,1): warning XS9025: Missing RETURN statement. A statement with a default 'empty' return value is returned.
3>WindowsFormsApplication1sqlexins.prg(76,8): warning XS9025: Missing RETURN statement. A statement with a default 'empty' return value is returned.
3>X-SharpWindowsFormsApplication1scperaso.prg(197,1): warning XS9025: Missing RETURN statement. A statement with a default 'empty' return value is returned.
3>WindowsFormsApplication1Form2.prg(1,1): error XS9999: An internal compiler error has occurred: 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.', at LanguageService.CodeAnalysis.XSharp.Syntax.InternalSyntax.XSharpTreeTransformationFox.ExitStatementBlock(StatementBlockContext context)

And another question: Are there any private datasession example to check? or if i use xsharp in diferents threads, is it enought?

Thanks
Juan
robert

Post by robert »

Juan,
Error 9999 means that something"unexpected" has happened.
The location may or may not be correct.
Can you mail me the project so I can have a look and fix it ?

And what exactly do you mean with "private datasession" ?
Anyway if you open tables in a new thread then that thread will have it's own set of open areas/cursors, in other words its own datasession.

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu