VOXPorter Output einbinden

Deutschsprachiges X#-Forum – German language forum

Moderator: wriedmann

Hollo2712

Post by Hollo2712 »

Hallo zusammen,

ich versuch gerade, eine erste Anwendung aus VO 2.8. auf X# umzustellen. Der VOXPorter 2.9.0.0 erstellt auch die beschriebenen Projektdateien, allerdings kann ich damit nicht anfangen. Ich versuch der SLN-Datei zu öffnen und erhalte in Visual Studio 2019 immer die Meldung dass der Projekttyp xsproj nicht unterstützt wird. Hier fehlen offenbar die Definitionen für diesen Projekttyp.

Auch mit der XIDE 1.3 kann ich die erstellten Projektdateien nicht einbinden, da direser mit dem Dateityp vicfg auch nichts anfangen kann.

Wer kann mir da mal weiterhelfen?

Vielen Dank.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hello,

About Visual Studio, did you install X# before installing VS? Please try uninstalling X# and then reinstalling it, maybe it fixes the problem?

For XIDE, you just need to doubleclcik the generated .viproj file. When asked which program to use to open it, just select the XIDE.exe file in
the folder where you have installed it , and from then on you can always open it this way.

Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
Hollo2712

Post by Hollo2712 »

Hi Chris,

First Instqallation was, before I installed VS - Then I installed VS 2022 and mentioned, that I couldn't open the proejct, which was cretaed by VOXPorter. Tehn I deinstalled VS 2022 and installed VS 2019. Then I reinstalled XSHARP - but it didn't register xsproj as valid Project-Type. XHARPdidn't copy the MSBUILD Folder XSHARP, so I copied this by myself - no change. I have read the docmuentation "Migrating from VO to X# - but nothing of this works on my system - without any hint. I now will try to deinstall X# und reinstall it a last time - its the only thing what I can do til yet.

The other Thing: I can open the file explorer.viproj - XIDE starts, but there are none entrys of any kind in the Explorer-View. Seems as if the files could not be found in spite of the folder explorer was created correctly by VOXPorter. Seems as if some initializations are bad configured. By the way:where do I have to put in the Path for my VO-Installation? This was not found by VOXPorter.

Many thanks for your help.
Hollo2712

Post by Hollo2712 »

Hi Chris,

I did it - after deinstalling XSHARP and a new Install it works now as expected.

Teher is always ONE way to do it the right way -- Thanks for speakting about it :) :) :) :)
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Horst,

Glad it's working now!

Regarding the VO path, normally this is found from the registry, but if it doesn't then you can specify it in the file C:Program Files (x86)XSharpVOXPorterVOXporter.ini, in the entry "VOFolder="

About the files in XIDE, please select from the menu Window->Project, this shoudl make the Project toolwindow visible. Doesn't it show all the .prg files there?

Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu