Adding custom control to Visual Studio toolbox

This forum is meant for questions and discussions about the X# language and tools
boonnam

Post by boonnam »

Can anyone explain how to add bBrowser to to Visual Studio toolbox so I can put it on form? Thanks.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Boonam,

boonnam wrote:Can anyone explain how to add bBrowser to to Visual Studio toolbox so I can put it on form? Thanks.
Haven't you received my reply to your email? As I had explained there, you need to put the cavowed.inf file with the bBrowser definition inside your project's folder. You can find this file in your VO bin folder, or in the solution folder of your main app where I think you are already using bBrowser.

Just in case you mean how to put bBrowser in Windows forms forms (not in VO-style DataWindows etc), I am afraid this is not possible, bBrowser is a control to be used with the VOGUI classes only.

Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
boonnam

Post by boonnam »

Chris,

Thank you for the quick replay. I haven't received your email yet. My intention is to use bBrowser for my X# project for Visual Studio. Base on your reply, I was able to add bBrowser.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Boonam,

You're welcome! I have forwarded my reply back to you and also cc'ed Greg as well, please let me know if you receive it. If for some reason it does not reach you again (spam filter maybe?), I can reply here if you'd like also about the other matter regarding the runtime error you are getting.

Chris Pyrgas

chris(at)xsharp.eu
robert

Post by robert »

Boonnam,
There is a problem with your mail server.
I replied to an email from Greg this weekend and this email was bounced twice.
We are using Office365 (Exchange) as mail server. This is what our mail server reports:

[hr]
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Greg Garza (............)
Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient's email system refused to accept a connection from your email system.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system is refusing connections from your email server. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For Email Admins
No connection could be made because the target computer actively refused it. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the remote host - that is, one with no server application running. For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361
[hr]

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Boonam,

Just to let you know, the geo filter apparently is still not working as expected, few hours ago I sent you another email and it bounced again.
I have now forwarded my original reply to both your and Greg's personal email accounts, please let me know if you receive it!

Chris Pyrgas

chris(at)xsharp.eu
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Boonam,

I have responded to your request for a test email some days ago, have you received that?

Chris Pyrgas

chris(at)xsharp.eu