VO / SCC with PushOK

Public support forum for peer to peer support with related to the Visual Objects and Vulcan.NET products
Higge

VO / SCC with PushOK

Post by Higge »

Hallo,
I'm using VO with SVN plugin from PushOK (pushok.com) for source control (subversion server) since many years and it works fine for me. Now the plugin will be re-registered and there is no contact to the server of PushOK (online registration), no answer of mailing to them.
Is there anybody who use the pushok plugin too?
Or what kind of source control are you using with VO?
Regards
Marc
Stavros Spanos

VO / SCC with PushOK

Post by Stavros Spanos »

Mark we use Sourcesafe from MS
Meinhard

VO / SCC with PushOK

Post by Meinhard »

Hi Marc,

we are using PushOk with CVSNT since ages. From time to time we need to renew the registration, but beside the fact to lookup the correspondig account, I never had trouble with this. Maybe temporarily not available? I remember once I had a problem to reach that site, because of an open VPN connection... may fault :)

Regards
Meinhard
Higge

VO / SCC with PushOK

Post by Higge »

Hi Meinhard,
I try the re-registration since last friday many times without success. Today it runs! Bad that they not answered of my mails.
Strange is, that their homepage changed without a link to the old site and their plugins. It seems the plugins are not in focus. Only with pushok.com/software you reach the old site.

Thank you for your responce, as well to Stavros.
Marc