VO28 Error

Forum dedicato ai programmatori di X# in lingua italiana – Italian language forum

Moderator: wriedmann

Gfb22

VO28 Error

Post by Gfb22 »

I completed the translation of my second app from VO28 to XSharp without major problems.Today I'm going to make some small changes in VO28 and the antivirus blocked the pc while I was compiling.Now when I compile there is no error but if I try to run the application in VO28 it gives me the error I enclose: I think it can't find a DLL in the program directory.This is the translated error message: "The procedure entry point RPPP_ZMINICON:Init could not be found in the dynamic link library C:gfbdat_gfbXGeso.DBG".I also tried copying the RP216 DLLs (the older version than the one for XSharp) without success.If I translate the same app into XSharp here the app compiles and works fine.How can I do to restore operation also in VO28?
Thank you!
errVO.jpg
errVO.jpg (91.41 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
gfb
wriedmann

VO28 Error

Post by wriedmann »

Ciao,
unfortunately I'm on holiday so I'm limited in my possibilities.
You could try to reindex your repository and then rebuild your application.
If this does not works, compare the list of DLLs in the VO28BIN folder with the list of a recent backup, and restore the missing DLLs.
Wolfgang
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
wolfgang@riedmann.it
https://www.riedmann.it - https://docs.xsharp.it
claudiocarletta

VO28 Error

Post by claudiocarletta »

Ciao Gian Ferruccio.
È possibile che l'antivirus ti abbia eliminato qualche file appena creato dal compilatore perché ritenuto pericoloso?
Il mio Norton 360 mi chiede, di tanto in tanto, se voglio eliminare qualcosa appena creato dal compilatore.
Prova a disabilitare l'antivirus
Ciao
Jamal

VO28 Error

Post by Jamal »

Delete all *.DBG and *.VOM files, then run VO as an Administrator and see what happens?

Jamal
Gfb22

VO28 Error: solved...

Post by Gfb22 »

The problem was in the Rp2Rdd32 library.
I traced the Rp2Rdd32.AEF file of an external copy of RP216;
I deleted all the VO repository;
I imported and compiled the original Rp2Rdd32.AEF;
finally I imported my apps (AEF), compiled and everything works :-)
Thank you all!
gfb
Gfb22

VO28 Error

Post by Gfb22 »

Claudio,
...evidentemente l'AV ha corrotto una parte della libreria di ReportPro e non è stato sufficiente importare la versione originale: solo quando ho cancellato tutto il repository, il progetto ha ripreso a funzionare.
Grazie!
gfb