ReportPro2 per X

Forum dedicato ai programmatori di X# in lingua italiana – Italian language forum

Moderator: wriedmann

ngpollarolo

ReportPro2 per X

Post by ngpollarolo »

Ho costruito una windows form in Sto cercando di usare per la prima volta ReportPro2 in un programma X#. Aggiungo la Reference ReportPro2.Runtime.dll, pongo #using ReportPro2, pero' mi da errore in
LOCAL oRp AS reportpro2.rpreport
orp:=reportpro2.RpReport{} <==

l'errore e':

error XS0144: Cannot create an instance of the abstract type or interface 'ReportPro2.RpReport' 742,1 Productos.prg Productos:ToolStripMenuItem5Click

In che sto sbagliando ?

Grazie

Giorgio
Chris

ReportPro2 per X

Post by Chris »

Hi Giorgio,

Could it be you are using a very old version of RP2 for X#? Where from and when did you download the version you are using? Indeed in the older versions the RpReport class was an abstract one, but then we refactored the RP2 code and you should be able to use it directly since some years ago.
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
ngpollarolo

ReportPro2 per X

Post by ngpollarolo »

Chris
I have the binaries from RP2Net230XS.ZIP, bought in 2018 and send to me by Robert van der Hulst. My Vulcan.net version is 2.00.
Thank you

Giorgio
Chris

ReportPro2 per X

Post by Chris »

Hi Giorgio,

OK, then I think it's better to get the latest one, which is more compatible to VO and also has many other improvements. X# subscribers who have already bought RP2 have free access to the latest versions, but I think you have not subscribed, so please contact Robert for an upgrade option.
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu