ReportPro 2.40 for X#: empty report while showing correct in VO ReportPro 2.31

This forum is the place to discuss issues related to ReportPro, Xs2Ado, Vo2Ado, bBrowser and other 3rd party products
ic2

Re: ReportPro 2.40 for X#: empty report while showing correct in VO ReportPro 2.31

Post by ic2 »

Robert quickly sent me an updated XSharp.Rdd.dll. With the previous version, when going to the Section properties, the root DBF showed **** as 'Number of records'. With the updated DLL, it did show the correct number of records (a few million).

However, nor in the ReportPro for X# preview, nor in the X# program, the report showed any content. This works fine in VO and the VO ReportPro, with the same DBF and report. Using a root DBF with far less records, it works in X# as well.

Currently, the users who worked with the X# created program have reverted to the VO created program as unable to show this report is a showstopper.

I am sure that the X# team will eventually find a solution, but in the meantime I wonder if others have seen this issue and found a workaround?

Dick
ic2

Re: ReportPro 2.40 for X#: empty report while showing correct in VO ReportPro 2.31

Post by ic2 »

Robert, Chris,

Any news on this? Were you able to check it / will it be solved in the next update?

Dick
robert

Post by robert »

Dick,

I just tested this with 2.20 and found another problem.
I am not sure if you have already downloaded and tried 2.20, but I will send you a ZIP with some updated files to test this with.

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Dick,

Have you received the fix for the problem?
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
ic2

Post by ic2 »

Hello Chris, Robert,

Yes, I did receive it. Didn't have time to even briefly look at it, but I did now and it seems solved, thanks!

We'll check it in the program later.

Dick
Last edited by robert on Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo