ClickStart web site availability changes for 2018 onwards ...

This forum is meant for anything you would like to share with other visitors
Phil Hepburn

Post by Phil Hepburn »

Hi all Forum guys,

You may be interested to know that I am making significant changes to the way in which I make my 'ClickStart' eNotes available to others, as well as myself (I suppose).

Over the years the situation with my domain names and various web sites became a bit chaotic (or a mess) to say the least.

So as from the start of this year (2018) I am cancelling all such web sites and domains relating to 'ClickStart' ... like 'ClickStartVulcan......' another is 'WinClickStartVulcan....' and a couple of others.

In stead of me paying out lots of cash to maintain the 'unmaintainable', I will rely on my OneDrive from Microsoft to allow me to communicate with Forum guys.

Much of what I used to pay for in web services I can now get free with OneDrive facilities.

I hope this does not cause issues to any of you guys :unsure: :whistle:

Best Regards,
Phil.
Wales, UK.
wriedmann

Post by wriedmann »

Hi Phil,

if you need, I can give you a subdomain of my xsharp.it domain, together with a webspace on a Linux server.

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
wolfgang@riedmann.it
https://www.riedmann.it - https://docs.xsharp.it
Phil Hepburn

Post by Phil Hepburn »

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for the offer, I will give this some serious thought while I tidy up all my existing mess here in Newport. Its probably over twenty years of 'mess' ;-0) Web sites with different providers, different kinds of web site, many different domain names, the list goes on ;-0((

Also I will wait till I have delivered my sessions at the Cologne Conference - then clear my head etc.. and move on. Then I can focus properly on your offer and ideas etc..

You are very kind !

Best Regards,
Phil.