Create or load error on VS

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.
ryetisir

Post by ryetisir »

I'm not fox subscriber. I have installed XSharp Anjoui 1.2. If I create an new project or loaded a project geting an error mesage for VS; projet create or load error. What is the problem in this situation. I

PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a file not exist.
robert

Post by robert »

Ramazan,

> PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a file not exist.

The error message is most likely a little bit longer. Can you show the complete error message?

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu
ryetisir

Post by ryetisir »

C:XporterOutputOMIX_Bak 1.3OMIX_Bak 1.3.xsproj : error : 'Microsoft.Windows.Design.Host, Version=4.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

file or complate cod or one of the dependencies could not loaded. System can not find the file.

Belov message in Turkish. I tried to stranslate above
dosyasını veya bütünleştirilmiş kodunu ya da bağımlılıklarından birini yükleyemedi. Sistem belirtilen dosyayı bulamıyor.
robert

Post by robert »

Ramazan,
Ramazan YETISIR wrote:C:XporterOutputOMIX_Bak 1.3OMIX_Bak 1.3.xsproj : error : 'Microsoft.Windows.Design.Host, Version=4.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

file or complate cod or one of the dependencies could not loaded. System can not find the file.
The Microsoft.Windows.Design.Host DLL is a part of a normal Visual Studio installation.
  • Which version of Visual Studio are you working with (2015 or 2017, Professional, Enterprise, Community etc
  • Can you create a C# Windows Form Project or C# WPF Project on this version of Visual Studio ?
For my VS2015 installation this file is located in the folder "c:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0Common7IDEPrivateAssemblies"
For my VS2017 installation this file is located in the folder.
"c:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio2017ProfessionalCommon7IDEPrivateAssembliesMicrosoft.Windows.Design.Host.dll"

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu
ryetisir

Post by ryetisir »

I'm new in VS. I'm actually using VO28 SP4.
VS Comunity 2017 is installed on my computer.
ryetisir

Post by ryetisir »

Dear sir;
I have uninstalled VS2017 and installed vs2015 and now Xsharp create project.
Many thanks for valuable help.

Sincerelly yours.
robert

Post by robert »

Ramazan,

I have analyzed your report and found that you have most likely installed VS 2017 without the Desktop Development workload.
Our Windows Forms and WPF projects need this workload, because it contains the support DLLs for the designers.

We will add a check to a future installer to ensure that you have this workload installed inside VS 2017.

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu