"ReportPro3" - included in Session at Cologne 2018 ...

This forum is meant for anything you would like to share with other visitors
Phil Hepburn

Post by Phil Hepburn »

Hi Robert and all,

Although Robert provided me with RP3 code and information, for me to have a look at what it is and what it does, there was not sufficient time for me to include suitably typed and prepared material into the session 'stuff' to be handed out on the conference USB stick.

As you can see by my simple image attachment however, I am producing simple but meaningful test reports. Check this out :-
RP3sampleConf_01.png
RP3sampleConf_01.png (156.82 KiB) Viewed 126 times
Okay nothing flash, or fancy, or colourful as yet, but much of the basic and fundamental functionality and features have been visited and tried.

What this post is really about is for me to ask any kind person who comes to attend my sessions on Printing and Reporting, to remind me to say a few words about RP3, now that it will be available in the near future to X# guys from Robert and his on-line 'store'. I can supply a few useful comparisons and information.

When I return from my few days holiday (after the conference) I will continue with the RP3 work and make it available (as always) to the whole X# community.

By the way thanks has to go to Mike Bertenshaw and Tim (Shea from down under), for their help and support. Yes, they know how to drive RP3 and I am learning with their help.

Phil.
Wales, UK.
TimothyS

Post by TimothyS »

Hi Phil,

Speaking from the perspective of an RP3 fan, excellent to see! Looking at catching up at Cologne.

Tim