Finding ErrorStack

This forum is meant for questions and discussions about the X# language and tools
leon-ts

Finding ErrorStack

Post by leon-ts »

Chris,
I like ILSpy code navigation. You can quickly navigate through classes/methods/libraries with one click. There is a search.

Best regards,
Leonid
Best regards,
Leonid
Chris

Finding ErrorStack

Post by Chris »

Hi Leonid,

Understood, but you can download the full source, open the whole solution in VS or XIDE and navigate around it as if it was your own code. If you still prefer navigating around the code in ILSpy instead of inside the IDE, then we are certainly doing something wrong :-)
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
leon-ts

Finding ErrorStack

Post by leon-ts »

Hi Chris,

Over the past year, integration with VS has made significant progress. Thanks to your team. You are great!
But there is still work to do. For example, recently I described the situation with tooltips in VS 2019. Also now the ENDIF keyword autocompletion is annoying occasionally (only IF is suggested from dictionary).

But with github, I don't download the code for another reason. I’m just not registered there (yet). My team uses Azure DevOps (git). Sign up on github, of course, is not a problem. Just before that there was no need. And now, if you need to quickly look at the code, I have ILSpy at hand. But later I will deal with the github issue.

Best regards,
Leonid
Best regards,
Leonid
leon-ts

Finding ErrorStack

Post by leon-ts »

Need help!
There are VO ARRAY contents only strings. What is the best way to convert ARRAY to STRING[] in XSharp. Of course, I can replace ARRAY with List<STRING> and then do List:ToArray(), but maybe there is a way to do this with ARRAY?

Best regards,
Leonid
Best regards,
Leonid
Chris

Finding ErrorStack

Post by Chris »

Hi Leonid,

I can't think of another way than just copying the elements one by one to a new list... Just make sure that initialize the list with a Capacity the same size as the array, in order to avoid needless GC activity.
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu