ChatGPT integration examples?

This forum is meant for examples of X# code.

jonhn

Post by jonhn »

Haha, thanks, but the progress is mainly due to a lot of kindness and patience from people in the group for sure.
Yes, in the scheduler project I also occasionally asked ChatGPT for some pointers. 50% of the time it was not correct, or was using the wrong library or/and properties that did not exist, but if you tell it that it was wrong and what was wrong it generally comes through with some C#, Linq or python that we can translate ok.

I like the idea of us as a group looking at Copilot and see if we can train it a little... I think it might be better than the ChatGPT - I to try to solve a problem myself and invent something but when stuck for a solution for a long time it is nice to ask the AI (before bothering the group unnecessarily) and get some pointers.
info@task.si

Post by info@task.si »

Hi all, Hi Robert !

Good news. I just use OpenAI playground and input a part of X# program that is part of X# instalation and then moderate ChatGPT to translate it into C# . Complete operation is as follows. I did not check if the result is correct, but on the first view it could be.

##### Translate this function from X# into C#
### X#

#using System.Windows.Forms
#using System.Drawing

[STAThreadAttribute];
FUNCTION Start( asCmdLine AS STRING[] ) AS INT

LOCAL nExitCode AS INT
LOCAL oSampleView AS SampleView

Application.EnableVisualStyles()
Application.DoEvents()

oSampleView := SampleView{}
oSampleView:Use( SampleViewModel{} )
Application.Run( oSampleView )

RETURN nExitCode

### C#

using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Drawing;

[STAThreadAttribute]
public static int Start(string[] asCmdLine)
{
int nExitCode;
SampleView oSampleView;

Application.EnableVisualStyles();
Application.DoEvents();

oSampleView = new SampleView();
oSampleView.Use(new SampleViewModel());
Application.Run(oSampleView);

return nExitCode;
}

Regards Andrej
IKavanagh

Post by IKavanagh »

robert post=26269 userid=253 wrote:Ian,
Are you planning to come to Memmingen in October?
Are you willing to do a session to demonstrate how CoPilot works?

Robert
Haven't thought about it, October is so far away! Hopefully by then Copilot X will be out too.
Mary159

Post by Mary159 »

Examples of Integrating ChatGPT into Your Website

Customer Support Chatbots:
Integrating ChatGPT into customer support chatbots can greatly improve the quality of automated interactions. By leveraging the model's language capabilities, chatbots can understand and respond to user queries more effectively, providing helpful and accurate information. 

Virtual Assistants: Integrating ChatGPT into virtual assistants allows for more natural and engaging conversations. The model can understand complex instructions, answer questions, and perform tasks on behalf of the user.

Gaming and Interactive Fiction: ChatGPT integration can bring dynamic and immersive storytelling experiences to games and interactive fiction. ​​​​​​​