Conversion or application of well known VO libraries to X#

This forum is meant for questions and discussions about the X# language and tools
wriedmann

Post by wriedmann »

Hi Karl-Heinz,

yes, you are right. I have corrected this error now.

Thank you very much!

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
wolfgang@riedmann.it
https://www.riedmann.it - https://docs.xsharp.it
ic2

Post by ic2 »

Hello Chris,
Chris wrote:Hi Dick,
About distinguishing warnings to errors, Errors have a red "cross" image to their left, in the first column, while warnings have a yellow triangle shown.
I know that but you don not expect to have to pay attention to the icons. When you click on the warnings tab you expect to see warnings. The confusing and inconsequent way the tabs react on mouse clicks in VS often give you the wrong info.

Dick
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Dick
ic2 wrote:Hello Chris,
Chris wrote:Hi Dick,
About distinguishing warnings to errors, Errors have a red "cross" image to their left, in the first column, while warnings have a yellow triangle shown.
I know that but you don not expect to have to pay attention to the icons. When you click on the warnings tab you expect to see warnings. The confusing and inconsequent way the tabs react on mouse clicks in VS often give you the wrong info.
OK, then push/toggle the "Errors" button to make it "unpressed", so it does not show errors and then push "Warnings" so it appears "pressed", now you should only see the warnings. Do the opposite and you will only see the errors.

Unless you have enabled the options "Warnings as errors" of course, which, as its name says, it will turn warnings into errors (like VO does) so you will only be seeing errors.

Chris
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
ic2

Post by ic2 »

Hello Fabrice,

Not sure if you received my mail?

In short: The X# download doesn't compile without additional changes. I sent you a version with these necessary changes.

Also quite a few of the function do not really do something. E.g. Crop or Rotate, after filling in a value nothing happens with the picture.

Dick
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Dick,
yes sorry for the silence, and thanks for your feedback.
I knwo this was a quick'n dirty port..Need to make it cleaner, as soon as we have a good Runtime and some RDDs

Cheers,
Fab
XSharp Development Team
fabrice(at)xsharp.eu