Search found 14 matches

by thilef
Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:41 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Behavior of "Initialize Local Variables" setting
Replies: 3
Views: 412

Behavior of "Initialize Local Variables" setting

Hi to all, I'm trying to remove warnings from my VO imported code. To remove the "XS0165 Use of unassigned local variable" warning, I checked the "Initialize Local Variables" setting in the project properties. But I get strange result comparing to the VO behavior. The "local...
by thilef
Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:31 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: ADS 5068 AE_NO_CURRENT_RECORD ERROR on append()
Replies: 5
Views: 1827

ADS 5068 AE_NO_CURRENT_RECORD ERROR on append()

Yes, the tables are dbf files.
Indeed, memo files coud be corrupted. I will try to rebuild the table. Good idea !

Thierry
by thilef
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:47 pm

Hi Will & Dick,
Thanks for your help. I will go deeper on your suggestions !
This error is very strange, as it occurs only on this table ! In the same time, when the error happen, access to other tables seem to be normal...

Thierry

by thilef
Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:17 pm

<t>Hi to all,<br/> Some of my users reports sometimes a strange 5068 error (no Current Record) when adding a new record with Append() on an Ads Dbf table.<br/> It only happens on one table while the application manages more than 20 tables.<br/> In my code, when the error occurs, I've add lines to cl...
by thilef
Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:36 pm
Topic: Global UDC include file
Replies: 2
Views: 646

Global UDC include file

Hi Chris,
Thanks a lot ! That's exactly what I need. Works fine.
Best regards,
Thierry
by thilef
Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:18 pm
Topic: Global UDC include file
Replies: 2
Views: 646

Global UDC include file

<t>Hi to all,<br/> In VO, I'm using an .UDC file which is attached in applications in the UDC tab in the properties of each application.<br/> The .UDC file has been renamed in .xh file for X#.<br/> In X#, I can add a #include line at the beginning of each .prg, but is-it possible to specified it glo...
by thilef
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:58 am
Topic: The future of ReportPro
Replies: 54
Views: 13839

The future of ReportPro

<t>Hi Robert,<br/> <br/> What we would like to know from you is the following:<br/> 1. Your RP Version RP2[X] RP3[ ]<br/> 2. Uses [X] VO [X] XSharp<br/> 3. As a database you use. [X] DBFs [X]Temporary DBFs [ ] SQL<br/> 4. Approximately how many installations of RP2 you have [ ] 0-100 [X] 101 - 1000 ...
by thilef
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:33 pm
Topic: Debout32() to outside app
Replies: 1
Views: 1360

Debout32() to outside app

<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> I try to get the output of DebOut32() on an external app like TailXp or DebugView.. <br/> On a full X# solution, I can only have output on the Output window in VS, and only if the "Enable umanaged debugging" property is checked on the Debug tab of the project property.<br/> Is ...
by thilef
Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:00 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Unable to load DLL 'ace32.dll': The specified module is not found.
Replies: 17
Views: 2932

Unable to load DLL 'ace32.dll': The specified module is not found.

Hi Robert & Jamal,

Indeed, deleting the XSharp folders in the GAC solves the problem, and all the .dll are now loaded from the local folder where the application is run.

Thanks again,

Thierry
by thilef
Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:02 pm
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Unable to load DLL 'ace32.dll': The specified module is not found.
Replies: 17
Views: 2932

Unable to load DLL 'ace32.dll': The specified module is not found.

<t>Robert,<br/> <br/> This is very strange. The ace32.dll is present in the folder where the webservice runs. In the result of the webmethod, you can see the AppPath property which is the folder returns by : Path.GetDirectoryName(Assembly.GetAssembly(typeof(WebServiceTest)).CodeBase).<br/> Then the ...