Search found 16 matches

by TrevorLE
Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:42 am
Forum: Product
Topic: Binding Redirects
Replies: 4
Views: 701

Binding Redirects

<t>Chris<br/> <br/> below are the 2 warnings we get.  I did try changing the project properties to suppress the MSB3277 warning message but it still appears and that wasn't really addressing the issue anyway.  The 2 files log4net and Newtonsoft.json we have as direct references in our projects as so...
by TrevorLE
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:15 am
Topic: Binding Redirects
Replies: 4
Views: 701

Binding Redirects

<t>Hi Guys<br/> <br/> I have an issue where a couple of different third party dll's are using common files such as System.Net.Http and when building I am getting warnings about 2 different versions being referenced.<br/> <br/> I have found that if I ignore the warnings - it works so I am assuming th...
by TrevorLE
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:40 am
Topic: dbf/cdx Limits
Replies: 17
Views: 2177

dbf/cdx Limits

Robert

that sounds awesome if that is the plan !

Thanks for the clarification - I will leave you alone so you can get back to it.

cheers
Trevor
by TrevorLE
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:24 am

dbf/cdx Limits

<t>Robert <br/> <br/> thanks for the information!<br/> <br/> Does that mean with record oriented data access in the new driver, that existing dbfcdx code would work if you converted a dbf to an sql file and opened the sql database using the same object that current dbfcdx code used?<br/> Converting ...
by TrevorLE
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:53 am

dbf/cdx Limits

<t>Hello all<br/> Just adding a point of interest here - that we use Advantage Database Server with DBFCDX files and we have clients with files sizes of > 4Gig and some control files with 900 fields and it all works with no issues.<br/> <br/> I think I read that the there is a plan by the X# team to...
by TrevorLE
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:16 am
Topic: Visual Studio 2019 and 2.9 issue
Replies: 5
Views: 1662

Visual Studio 2019 and 2.9 issue

Hi Chris

I noticed there were some issues with the 2.9 build after release, so have held off installing it to do some testing until they were resolved.

So I was just wondering if there was an update on a new build for 2.9 ?

thanks in advance
Trevor
by TrevorLE
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:09 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Problem with window creation at Runtime
Replies: 7
Views: 2273

Problem with window creation at Runtime

Ah - Ok thanks - but I have already tried running that from task scheduler as well as a third party scheduler with the same results.

thanks for the info !

cheers
Trevor
by TrevorLE
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:58 am

<t>Thanks for the suggestion Wolfgang<br/> <br/> I haven't found any other easy solution to this other than recoding the design which would be a large task - would you mind elaborating on what you mean by a "planned task"as I haven't used them before and a Google search didn't enlighten me, but it m...
by TrevorLE
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:36 am

<t>Robert <br/> <br/> thanks for the info. It is like that because we have around 100 report windows and the Automated reporting was created a long time after the report windows were created - so this was the easiest way to implement the automated setup into the structure that we already had.<br/> <...
by TrevorLE
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:38 pm

<t>Hi Guys<br/> <br/> Looking forward to downloading the new version of X# once it is ready, so that we can complete our upgrade testing and finally migrate fully across to X# in the near future !<br/> <br/> In the meantime I have an odd issue that I am hoping you can assist with - as follows<br/> -...