Search found 25 matches

by AlwynJB
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:45 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: InitializeComponent problem
Replies: 5
Views: 1589

InitializeComponent problem

<r>Hi all,<br/> I thought I had retired (80 last week but no proper celebration due to COVID-19)!<br/> However, I had to change old code and I have an interesting problem. Several, but not all, windows in my App cause "The name 'InitializeComponent' does not exist in current context" error to be lis...
by AlwynJB
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:19 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: X# with 3D images in WPF
Replies: 6
Views: 1857

X# with 3D images in WPF

Very happy with all of that.

Alwyn
by AlwynJB
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:59 pm

X# with 3D images in WPF

Hi Robert,

That would be great but you'd want to meet more than just the two of us!

We'll get back to you if we can get a group going again. But lots of other things to do, so I doubt it will be soon!

Thanks for the idea though.

Alwyn
by AlwynJB
Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 pm

X# with 3D images in WPF

Hi Terry,
I'd be interested if not to far away. Swindon would be fine. Or Shrewton again. We have a smaller and cheaper hall.
Best wishes,
Alwyn
by AlwynJB
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:55 pm

X# with 3D images in WPF

<t>Hi all,<br/> I thought it perhaps worth mentioning that I converted an application from Vulcan.NET to X# much of which concerns navigation etc of 3D images in a Viewport3D control which is overlaid with a transparent 2D 'overlay' on which graphics concerning the underlying 3D objects are shown an...
by AlwynJB
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:29 pm
Topic: XAML Unnumbered Error "Undefined CLR namespace. The 'clr-namespace' URI ....
Replies: 8
Views: 2787

XAML Unnumbered Error "Undefined CLR namespace. The 'clr-namespace' URI ....

Thanks Robert,

But I'm not much the wiser! I guess it will get clearer with progress.

Alwyn
by AlwynJB
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:27 pm
Topic: XAML Unnumbered Error "Undefined CLR namespace. The 'clr-namespace' URI ....

<t>Hi Chris again,<br/> <br/> Thanks again. Not solved yet.<br/> But I note that Error list shows 3 Errors (without codes) and 3 Warnings while the Compiler Output shows 0 Errors and 6 Warnings. It runs. The only real disadvantage is not being able to edit or inspect the XAML designer window.<br/> T...
by AlwynJB
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:07 pm

<t>Thanks Chris,<br/> I've just done as suggested. I found that the Project Properties windows showed x86 already. (But the Configuration Manager still showed the Projects were in Any CPU state.)<br/> <br/> But this didn't solve the problem. The app runs after building but the windows still show wob...
by AlwynJB
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:28 pm
Topic: Moving an Item from LOCALs window to Watch window fails
Replies: 2
Views: 1496

Moving an Item from LOCALs window to Watch window fails

Hi Robert,

Thanks for explanation. We will all await with interest!

Alwyn
by AlwynJB
Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 am

<t>Hi Chris again,<br/> I note that back in 2009 people were saying that changing the Solution Platform from any CPU to x86 solved this problem. That on it's own didn't work for me<br/> The Configuration Manager has a drop-box for Active solution platform which is what I changed above. <br/> But my ...