Search found 314 matches

by Jamal
Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:16 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: VO 2740 OLEAutoObject works with Excel 64bit WHY?
Replies: 7
Views: 592

Re: VO 2740 OLEAutoObject works with Excel 64bit WHY?

Hello All, If a component has a 32bit version of the DLL installed in Windows\SysWOW64 folder it will work (despite 64 is in the name). Also, if the component has a 64bit version of the DLL in the \Windows\System32 (despite 32 in the name), it will work on 64bit system. Kind of confusing at a first ...
by Jamal
Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:19 pm
Topic: Speed import csv data
Replies: 7
Views: 559

Re: Speed import csv data

It could be the FieldPut operation on the ba_spectra dbServer object. So, use SuspendNotification () to suspend the broadcasting of Notify messages to the server's attached clients. This should help alot with speed. Sample: SELF:ba_spectra:SuspendNotification() DO WHILE !SELF:o_csv:EoF // your code ...
by Jamal
Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:57 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: DBF Append Speed in X# vs VO - Huge Difference
Replies: 25
Views: 3643

Re: DBF Append Speed in X# vs VO - Huge Difference

Hi Chris,

For an example of the speed issue, please see the following post which is still relevant:

https://www.xsharp.eu/forum/topic?p=17140#p17140

Jamal
by Jamal
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:01 pm
Topic: DBF Append Speed in X# vs VO - Huge Difference
Replies: 25
Views: 3643

Re: DBF Append Speed in X# vs VO - Huge Difference

Hi All, X# DBFCDX RDD Speed still exists in X# 2.18 public. I really do appreciate the hard work that you have put in X#, however, for me this is a show stopper since it is a huge step backward and thus cannot adopt X# in real world applications and it keeps me on the fence. I heard your reasons as ...
by Jamal
Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:04 pm
Forum: Forum Italiano
Topic: Limite massimo di email per minuto
Replies: 5
Views: 1890

Limite massimo di email per minuto

<t>Ciao Danilo,<br/> <br/> Fammi provare il mio italiano tradotto!<br/> <br/> Come suggerito, si implementa un ritardo di circa 5 secondi, oppure poiché l'e-mail è la stessa per tutti i destinatari, si utilizza l'opzione CC o BCC, quindi è come inviare un'e-mail e questo potrebbe superare "alcuni" d...
by Jamal
Thu May 04, 2023 9:02 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: [Very OT] Googlemail: Problem with account "doubling"?
Replies: 10
Views: 3228

[Very OT] Googlemail: Problem with account "doubling"?

<r>Karl,<br/> <br/> She probably hid the <B><s>[b]</s>Sent<e>[/b]</e></B> items folder. Go into the Settings and click Show, then Labels:<br/> <ATTACHMENT filename="2023-05-04_17-00-03.png" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>2023-05-04_17-00-03.png<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT> <QUOTE author="FFF pos...
by Jamal
Wed May 03, 2023 6:02 pm

<r>It could be simply an error on the part of the sending person using the wrong email address. <br/> <br/> You can always check if you can login into the account using both the dotted and non-dotted version of the email address. I believe you should be to login into Gmail successfully.<br/> <br/> J...
by Jamal
Tue May 02, 2023 6:32 pm

<r>From Google:<br/> <br/> <URL url="https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en#:~:text=If%20someone%20accidentally%20adds%20dots,john.smith%40gmail.com"><LINK_TEXT text="https://support.google.com/mail/answer/ ... 0gmail.com">https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en#:~:text=If...
by Jamal
Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:11 pm
Topic: SSL encrypted Email-server with cSMTP
Replies: 17
Views: 2939

SSL encrypted Email-server with cSMTP

<r>Try contacting <EMAIL email="brian@grafxsoft.com">brian@grafxsoft.com</EMAIL><br/> <QUOTE author="diobrando post=23608 userid=697"><s>[quote="diobrando post=23608 userid=697"]</s>Sorry for jumping in but anyone know how to get vo sp4 from a reputable source?<br/> <br/> my email il <EMAIL email="s...
by Jamal
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:28 pm
Topic: How to use Winforms Textbox Autocomplete for multiple phrases?
Replies: 5
Views: 1245

How to use WInforms Textbox Autocomplete for multiple phrases?

<r>Another option is by using <B><s>[b]</s>KeyUp<e>[/b]</e></B> method, then handle the <B><s>[b]</s>e.KeyCode<e>[/b]</e></B>, and based on that call the various methods of the textBox control via Select(), Focus() and ScrollToCaret(), etc and update your textBox.Text value.<br/> <br/> As you have d...