Search found 313 matches

by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 am
Forum: Product
Topic: '__Usual.operator &(__Usual, __Usual)' .. short circuit operator, ...
Replies: 2
Views: 2151

'__Usual.operator &(__Usual, __Usual)' .. short circuit operator, ...

<t>The following expression is accepted:<br/> (RueckString usual)<br/> if ( islogic(RueckString) .and. Rueckstring == true)<br/> <br/> The following expression gives the error below<br/> if ( islogic(RueckString) .and. Rueckstring)<br/> <br/> Error In order for '__Usual.operator &(__Usual, __Usu...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:15 am
Topic: error XS0208: Cannot take the address ... a pointer for using @ for ref variable
Replies: 4
Views: 2250

error XS0208: Cannot take the address ... a pointer for using @ for ref variable

<r>I have many compiler errors when calling functions with ref variables with the @. <br/> Is there a possibility that you can changes this?<br/> <br/> function FGetDir (cFullFileName)<br/> //p Return of the drive/directory for a full filename<br/> local cDrive, cDir, cFile, cExt as string<br/> <B><...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:05 am
Topic: Overtaking Vulcan Projects into X# Projects
Replies: 1
Views: 2297

Overtaking Vulcan Projects into X# Projects

<t>I am working with Vulcan in VS. I have now installed the new X#-Release. So I tried to find a simple solution to overtake the projects into X#. <br/> - First I have made a test project in X# and inserted the compiler settings as I have them in Vulcan. <br/> - I have copied this file into the file...