Search found 1472 matches

by ic2
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:49 am
Forum: Product
Topic: a possible way forward ? - after Cologne 2017 !
Replies: 23
Views: 6357

a possible way forward ? - after Cologne 2017 !

<t>Hello Phil,<br/> <br/> I think your initiative is very useful. We have all read many of your contributions to Pearls on the Grafx NG and now that Grafx and Vulcan only exists "in name" it is good to see more and more of your valued posts here.<br/> <br/> At the moment I can not say much about wha...
by ic2
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 am
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: Windows 10 Creators Update introduces .NET 4.7
Replies: 18
Views: 3864

Windows 10 Creators Update introduces .NET 4.7

<t>Hello Chris, Karl,<br/> <br/> I use Classic Shell too, also on the servers where I found this "focus-on-copy" problem. I am pretty sure that I first saw the problem when 2 clients went from Server 2003 to Server 2012 (located in a cloud park) and somewhere during the W10 usage, so not even from t...
by ic2
Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47 am

<r><QUOTE author="Phil Hepburn"><s>[quote="Phil Hepburn"]</s>Hi Robert, Wolfgang, Dick, and all,<br/> <br/> <COLOR color="blue"><s>[color=blue]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Anyway, this policy seems to serve me very well, just the odd glitch or two over time.<e>[/i]</e></I> <br/> <e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/> I b...
by ic2
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:28 am

<t>My experience is the opposite. The last and probably only time I had a PC virus is 5 years ago I think. The last time we had a problem (not on our PC obviously) with a Microsoft update was a week ago where a clients' very large spreadsheet suddenly hung on loading. We received the spreadsheet and...
by ic2
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:13 am
Topic: Is X# ready for daily use?
Replies: 15
Views: 3708

Is X# ready for daily use?

<t>Hello Robert,<br/> <br/> Kees who is responsible for our e-mail program has done quite some research but was unable to find the cause. We keep it that way because it's only the forum mails which fail.<br/> However, you may want to let the software makers know that the Chilkat components (pretty w...
by ic2
Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:30 pm

<t>After my experience with Visual Studio 2017 which doesn't even finish installing - for many users including me I don't especially looking forward to the next W10 update. <br/> <br/> Microsoft is not good in releasing (reasonably) trouble free products. Even after extensive test rounds (like the W...
by ic2
Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 pm

<r>To get quickly back to this: I wrote that Sven Eberts' code didn't decode it. I meant Chilkat, which we bought long ago (because it was too much work to add some missing features).<br/> <br/> Actually Chilkat decoded every mail correctly for years until this forum's reply. If you check the html i...
by ic2
Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:07 pm

<r><I><s>[i]</s>I found, if i don't log out, the site "keeps me in", no action needed at the next visit...so the bother is not so hard<e>[/i]</e></I><br/> <br/> Hello Karl,<br/> <br/> Yes, that's absolutely great. That's another thing I hate in some sites, being logged out without a real need for th...
by ic2
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:58 am

<t>Hello Phil.<br/> <br/> First our best wishes back.<br/> <br/> Next, yes, keeping track works if I bother to login. The subject remains "red" but it said "2 NEW". That is more or less how it works n Agent, although Agent doesn't tell how many new messages there are per subject.<br/> <br/> I have b...
by ic2
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:40 am

<t>Hello Wolfgang,<br/> <br/> I tell you what ... the forum mail arrives but it is the first mail in years which doesn't show correctly in our e-mail client, based on the code from Sven Ebert. I only see a grey background so there's a good chance that it he forum software is not following the rules ...