Search found 919 matches

by FFF
Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:06 pm
Forum: Examples
Topic: LINQ
Replies: 17
Views: 5556

LINQ

Thx, it's sort of a relieve, that's not only my ignorance ;)
BTW, would it be possible to "correct" on the X# level?
by FFF
Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:27 pm
Forum: Examples
Topic: LINQ
Replies: 17
Views: 5556

LINQ

<r><QUOTE author="Robert"><s>[quote="Robert"]</s><CODE><s>[code]</s>USING System.Collections.Generic VAR oAll := FROM Developer IN oList ORDERBY Developer:Country, Developer:LastName SELECT Developer<e>[/code]</e></CODE><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE><Soap box>i know upto now nothing about Linq, and not muc...
by FFF
Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:17 pm
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Download handling
Replies: 7
Views: 4239

Download handling

Robert wrote:We will first make a move to a new server and add support for newsgroups (nntp).
Great news! Will happily return to use Agent :)
by FFF
Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Download handling

<r><QUOTE author="Robert"><s>[quote="Robert"]</s>FFF,<br/> <br/> This has been fixed now.<br/> <br/> Robert<br/> <QUOTE author="FFF"><s>[quote="FFF"]</s>Guys, when one wants to d/l, you ask for Name/E-Mail to send a link to - even, when already logged in, what seems rather cumbersome <E>;-)</E><e>[/...
by FFF
Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Download handling

<r>Great - looking forward to the next download to test <E>;)</E><br/> <br/> BTW, got the automatic e-mail for your post, followed into FF42, read the post. To answer, i clicked the "To answer Log in please" below your post - but the Link didn't result in any action. Checked, but no "no script" opti...
by FFF
Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Download handling

Guys, when one wants to d/l, you ask for Name/E-Mail to send a link to - even, when already logged in, what seems rather cumbersome ;-)
by FFF
Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:23 pm
Topic: DBF
Replies: 11
Views: 5802

DBF

<r><QUOTE author="bigmax"><s>[quote="bigmax"]</s>...with MSSQL db.<br/> Now I'm looking for a NoSQL database.<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>You might have a look at Postgres - free, similiar enough to MSSql and meanwhile a lot of "NoSql" Db funktionality. Plus a helpful, rather big and very active community...
by FFF
Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:14 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: Message Font
Replies: 3
Views: 2859

Message Font

<r><QUOTE author="Admin"><s>[quote="Admin"]</s>Karl,<br/> <br/> you are right.<br/> We will change the css for the forum asap.<br/> <br/> Robert <QUOTE author="FFF"><s>[quote="FFF"]</s>Robert, <br/> nice site, even if it is slow to use, compared to usenet <E>;-)</E><br/> But while the design is "coo...
by FFF
Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:59 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: Message Font
Replies: 3
Views: 2859

Message Font

Robert,
nice site, even if it is slow to use, compared to usenet ;-)
But while the design is "cool", the bold font you show posted messages is rather hard to read - may i suggest to rethink this?

HAND
Karl