ReportPro 2 export problem

We encourage new members to introduce themselves here. Get to know one another and share your interests.
vzeljko

Post by vzeljko »

Hi Chris,
I finally installed RP2 in the clean machine. Everything works fine. Export dialog shows, export files are created as expected. This is the only situation where everything works just fine. Any other option like export from designer or print preview from my machine or from print preview of application in the clean machine failed.
Zeljko
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Zeljko,

Maybe you have installed RP2 dlls in the GAC? This way maybe the wrong ones are loaded from there when your app runs, instead of the ones in your app folder. You can be use about that by debugging your app, then open the Modules window and see from which folder have the RP2 dlls been loaded from. Also what about the ReportPro2.Export.dll file, does it show in the Modules window, after trying to export?

Also please check the references to the RP2 dlls in all your apps in this solution, are you sure they all point to the 2.36 dlls? Just to be absolutely sure, copy again the dll files from the clean machine, to your dev machine.

If nothing works, can you please try creating in your dev machine a very small new app, which uses again RP2 like you do in the real app and see if it works this time? If it doesn't, can you please zip the solution and send it to me so I can try it also here?
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu