Search found 7 matches

by Fulgorth
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:53 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: List of Functions in VO
Replies: 4
Views: 1460

List of Functions in VO

<r>Dear Robert,<br/> dear Wolfgang,<br/> <br/> thank you for your help. Indeed I have no own code I am loking up but an old program that is using VO in the basis and in a Macro language as primitive (although powerful) "user Interface". Inside that environment I am not able to even code own methods ...
by Fulgorth
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:33 pm
Topic: ampersand (&) Kaufmännisches Und in VO
Replies: 8
Views: 1868

ampersand (&) Kaufmännisches Und in VO

Hi Wolfgang,

it seems my reply was not saved when I last time made it. So please accept my apologies for the late reply and thank you as the chr(nAsci) work really well and helped me a lot!

BR Christian
by Fulgorth
Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:08 pm
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Hi @ all!
Replies: 6
Views: 3672

Hi @ all!

<r>I'm Christian I am no professional programmer or developer. I have since young age found some interest in programming languages and so I tought myself by the precious internet to code some lines in C, C++, C#, VBA, Assembler and took a look in some other programming languages as well just for fun...
by Fulgorth
Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:38 pm
Topic: List of Functions in VO
Replies: 4
Views: 1460

List of Functions in VO

<r>Could someone give me a hint where to find a list of VO functions?<br/> <br/> Actually I am searching for any function in VO. To be able to transfer VO to X# there definitely needs to be a source for such a list but I was not able to find it inside this forum.<br/> <br/> But in general I would be...
by Fulgorth
Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:12 pm

<r>Hi wriedmann,<br/> <br/> perfect hints! The chr()-Function was a function I did not know by now. So this is as well a perfect example for VO-functions I am searching for.<br/> <br/> While testing with the function I realized that although most characters work properly inside memo-fields the chr(1...
by Fulgorth
Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:52 pm

<r>Hi wriedmann,<br/> <br/> perfect hints! The chr()-Function was a function I did not know by now. So this is as well a perfect example for VO-functions I am searching for.<br/> <br/> While testing with the function I realized that although most characters work properly inside memo-fields the chr(1...
by Fulgorth
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:02 pm

<r>Hi @ all<br/> I am quite new to XSharp and to VO as well. Please do not wonder why I have any interest in VO but I am working with a database program that used VO as User-Interface-Language with no documentation, no source code and no original programmers of the programm...I already found out tha...