Search found 315 matches

by Jamal
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:28 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: How to use Winforms Textbox Autocomplete for multiple phrases?
Replies: 5
Views: 1320

How to use WInforms Textbox Autocomplete for multiple phrases?

<r>Another option is by using <B><s>[b]</s>KeyUp<e>[/b]</e></B> method, then handle the <B><s>[b]</s>e.KeyCode<e>[/b]</e></B>, and based on that call the various methods of the textBox control via Select(), Focus() and ScrollToCaret(), etc and update your textBox.Text value.<br/> <br/> As you have d...
by Jamal
Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 pm
Topic: How to use Winforms Textbox Autocomplete for multiple phrases?
Views: 1320

How to use WInforms Textbox Autocomplete for multiple phrases?

<r>You can double click the textbox control to generate the TextChanged method, such as:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>PRIVATE METHOD textBox1_TextChanged(sender AS System.Object, e AS System.EventArgs) AS VOID STRICT // your code RETURN END METHOD <e>[/code]</e></CODE> EditChange in VO is a Windo...
by Jamal
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:40 pm
Forum: Forum Italiano
Topic: ComboBox che non si apre [RISOLTO]
Replies: 14
Views: 4410

ComboBox che non si apre

<r>I assumed you know how to construct the class. Let me clarify further. <E>:)</E>:)<br/> <br/> The complete code is below:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>CLASS EnhancedComboBox INHERIT ComboBox METHOD Init( oOwner, xID, oPoint, oDimension, kComboType, kStyle) CLASS EnhancedComboBox SUPER:Init( oO...
by Jamal
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:27 pm

ComboBox che non si apre

<r>Your lucky day!<br/> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s> how can I check that on the ComboBox I pressed the KEYRETURN key to exit the check and then run the search?<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE> Inherit your combobox from this class:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>METHOD Dispatch(oEvent) CLASS EnhancedComboBox IF oE...
by Jamal
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:38 pm

ComboBox che non si apre

Claudio,

To open the combobox and set focus to it, you can use the following:

Code: Select all

SendMessage(self:oDCListaTutor:Handle(), CB_SHOWDROPDOWN, 1, 0)
self:oDCListaTutor:SetFocus() 
Jamal
by Jamal
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:25 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: ampersand (&) Kaufmännisches Und in VO
Replies: 8
Views: 1921

ampersand (&) Kaufmännisches Und in VO

Not sure if this will work for you. Try using [ ] instead of " "

cText := [&]

Jamal
by Jamal
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:40 pm
Topic: VO28 Error
Views: 2435

VO28 Error

Delete all *.DBG and *.VOM files, then run VO as an Administrator and see what happens?

Jamal
by Jamal
Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:16 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Regex type functionality in VO or Vulcan...
Views: 1556

Regex type functionality in VO or Vulcan...

<r>Here we go:<br/> <br/> You can use <B><s>[b]</s>Microsoft VBScript Regular Expressions 5.5 library<e>[/b]</e></B> in <B><s>[b]</s>VO 2.8 - 2838<e>[/b]</e></B> as in the the following example. The library is normally installed in Windows, so you won't have to install yourself.<br/> Note: in earlie...
by Jamal
Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:32 am
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: MSSQLSRV - Auto Increment - Identity - How to handle inserts - Vo2Ado
Replies: 4
Views: 2551

MSSQLSRV - Auto Increment - Identity - How to handle inserts - Vo2Ado

<r>Hi John,<br/> <br/> I don't use VO2Ado, but I use SQL Server a lot.<br/> Briefly (based on what I know), Auto Increment column is an <B><s>[b]</s>optional<e>[/b]</e></B> UNIQUE IDENTITY which is designated as a Primary Key that automatically starts with a seed value and is incremented by a value ...
by Jamal
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:35 pm
Topic: Problem with PadL() and REAL8 parameter ?
Replies: 8
Views: 1519

Problem with PadL() and REAL8 parameter ?

<r>The problem seems to be internal to the PadL function which in turn calls Ntrim(uValue). The NTrim seems to be the culprit.<br/> I created a PadL2() from the X# PadL() so you can see the issue and workaround by using:<br/> <B><s>[b]</s>ret := uValue:ToString() instead of ret := Ntrim(uValue)<e>[/...